Speculation: Acq./Rost. Bldg./Cap/Lines etc. Part LXXXIII -- Summer Free Agency 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
DCySmeQUQAAHfPO.jpg

the new jerseys come out tonight and heres the nashville new one (on left) which kinda means they removing stripes etc

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
They really should show full model's in gear, I have a feeling a lot of these will look like trash next to the Reebok sweaters we've seen on the ice. Press looks like a practice jersey right now, but realistically with the full gear it probably is an upgrade, it just comes across as simplistic with only the sweater beings displayed.

Sep 19, 2008
They're ****ed if he's taken

Probably call Bowey up and hope he steps up

Also good for the new jerseys and all but this is just a ploy for me to get highly discounted Reebok clothing before the change :yo:

peterthegreat12

Hopeless Caps fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 22, 2011
Washington DC
They're ****ed if he's taken

Probably call Bowey up and hope he steps up

Also good for the new jerseys and all but this is just a ploy for me to get highly discounted Reebok clothing before the change :yo:

That would mean Chorney is a regular. That is nothing short of a disaster.

amjay13

Jan 7, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I like Schmidt but in no world is he worth trading next years first.

Schmidt finished the season strong but was a 5/6 for the rest of it. The sample size is too small to give up such an asset.

Sep 19, 2008
Must have bad eyes or something cause that jersey in all it's awful pixelation looks very similar to the current one

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
If we lose Schmidt we'll do what the rest of the league who lost their #4 is going to have to do - suck it up with a less talented or experienced player.

Now instead of Schmidt, we get Chorney. It should be the same for every team. It's one reason I am not thrilled about expansion. I prefer less teams which I think makes for better rivalries and better on ice product.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Fwiw Dadonov is close to signing with a eastern conference team

I know I know Washington won't get lucky but it does kinda make sense. He is a rw and caps may lose Oshie and Williams

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Am I the only one who thinks our new Adidas jerseys are garbage?

No. I don't like the horizontal blue stripes at the top and at the bottom.

I dislike 99% of the Adidas work for the soccer teams, so it's not a surprise for me that the NHL jerseys are garbage (Vegas, wtf???). The only notable change I can see is the Wild one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->