ACHA update

Barclay Donaldson

Feb 4, 2018
Tatooine
Teams are being told to schedule normally but make the season schedule heavier for the second half of the year after Christmas break with as many conference/league games as possible later in the season.

Source: I am a new coach in the USA for an ACHA team, but I admittedly don't create our actual schedule.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Teams are being told to schedule normally but make the season schedule heavier for the second half of the year after Christmas break with as many conference/league games as possible later in the season.

Source: I am a new coach in the USA for an ACHA team, but I admittedly don't create our actual schedule.
Congrats on the new gig! May I ask which team?

kij

Jan 31, 2016
I know most schools already had their schedules completed prior to Covid-19 demolishing society as we knew it. Everyone that I have heard from is operating as if the season will be played as normal without being concerned for gate revenue (as stated in OP, gate doesn't amount to much anyway, especially when all students/staff/family get in free). I am sure many coaches are planning for the possibility of not having a fall semester, or worse, any semester at all next year. Although, them planning for that does not really require much of anything other than accepting that they won't be playing sports/having students on campus. Basically taking a long vacation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad