according to C.B.C..The pens are on their death bed in Pittsburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.

espo*

May I start a thread about the Pens also?

What's that supposed to mean?

It's the business thread and when i looked at the news today here was the headline.I did'nt see a thread on it here so started one.

You have an issue with that?

But yeah,if you wanna start one,go right ahead.I won't be a smart ass about it.

bcrt2000

Feb 17, 2005
That CBC article is being over dramatic.

And there has been discussion on the original letter since yesterday in the Penguins board and in the sticky in this board.

espo*

That CBC article is being over dramatic.

And there has been discussion on the original letter since yesterday in the Penguins board and in the sticky in this board.

Ah,did'nt know that.

Now this is the way to go about doing something like that.A little bit of class and straight forward information. You see no need of trying to impress a bunch of computer dorks with some half assed smart alexy remark.

Well done:clap:

End thread.That's alll that was ever needed.

shatner_rules

You're in Trouba
Nov 22, 2004
Manitoba
Originally Posted by AdmiralPred
May I start a thread about the Pens also?

Only if you eat all your pop-tarts and drink your orange juice.

And don't forget the cocoa-puffs. Makes the milk chocolate. MMMM...chocolate milk.

But seriously, I really hope they can get it done. They have a promising young team and it would be a shame if another city got to enjoy them raising a Cup banner in the future.

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
Now this is the way to go about doing something like that.A little bit of class and straight forward information. You see no need of trying to impress a bunch of computer dorks with some half assed smart alexy remark.

Well done:clap:

Was this necessary? :shakehead

TomWaits

Feb 27, 2002
In these types of talks we will probably hear this several times. It will be very sad if they can't make it in this market but I certainly hope they go to a hockey crazy market cause the league does not need another wishy-washy hockey market.

TomWaits

espo*

Was this necessary? :shakehead

What?

hey,i did'nt see that the threads were made about the damn thing and someone can't just say that? they've gotta be all smart about it?

And this amazes you? :shakehead

who are you..gandhi or something?

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
What?

hey,i did'nt see that the threads were made about the damn thing and someone can't just say that? they've gotta be all smart about it?

And this amazes you? :shakehead

who are you..gandhi or something?

If you're going to complain about someone overreacting, please take note that you lose a bit of your thunder when you, y'know...overreact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad