Video Acciari vs. Weegar

Centericedone

Mar 17, 2019
What happened to dropyourgloves.com?
The conservative right in the nhl and the so called players probably had nightmares watching it...They all probably started crying...Because hockey is like ping pong now..

Thedogo

Dogs are superior to humans in every way
Mar 16, 2019
Chicago's south side
The conservative right in the nhl and the so called players probably had nightmares watching it...They all probably started crying...Because hockey is like ping pong now..
Ahh I'm part of the conservative right and I love hockey fights. So your political opinions really have nothing to do with hockey.

Centericedone

Mar 17, 2019
Ahh I'm part of the conservative right and I love hockey fights. So your political opinions really have nothing to do with hockey.
Was not a political opinion.....I was making fun of the nhl! If you cant think of what something means then dont comment.. Hockey fights were.....once great! Now its butterfly skating.

Thedogo

Mar 16, 2019
Chicago's south side
Was not a political opinion.....I was making fun of the nhl! If you cant think of what something means then dont comment.. Hockey fights were.....once great! Now its butterfly skating.
You say it's not a political opinion than why did you mention something political in nature? Saying a political group shutdown a website is political.

Centericedone

Mar 17, 2019
You say it's not a political opinion than why did you mention something political in nature? Saying a political group shutdown a website is political.
IT WAS A JOKE....LIGHTEN up....POLITICSare a joke too. Hockey fightning is crucial for world peace..;)

Centericedone

Mar 17, 2019
I was. My humor can be difficult.:) I'm just frustrated with today's game. I cancelled center ice for next year.

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead

It's funny because often the anti-fighting cabal is usually painted as being "libtards, hippies and/or snowflakes"... which, speaking as a libtard, isn't accurate either. I don't know what causes someone to be anti-fighting, but it's not politics... is suspect it's just an innate inability to find enjoyment in life.

Reactions: Thedogo

Thedogo

Mar 16, 2019
Chicago's south side
It's funny because often the anti-fighting cabal is usually painted as being "libtards, hippies and/or snowflakes"... which, speaking as a libtard, isn't accurate either. I don't know what causes someone to be anti-fighting, but it's not politics... is suspect it's just an innate inability to find enjoyment in life.
Fair enough

Centericedone

Mar 17, 2019
They should rename hockey The NATIONAL HITLESS LEAGUE. (Although the sharks and knights was quite a rough game last night)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->