About Me

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My Favorite ice cream is Mint Chocolate Chip.

My Favorite Animal is Bunny.

My favorite Restorant is McDonald`s®.

When I Grow up I wan`t 2 drive a S`pace ship `n` be a S`pace Ship driver for N`A`S`A.

I Think SpongeBob is a nice Man `n` Dress`s nicely `n` Work`s hard @ the Krusty Krab `n` I Wan`t 2 Grow up 2 be Like SpongeBab `n` Not Like Skwidward Because Skwidward is Mean and Lonely `n` need`s Claronet Lesson`s.

I Think the Krabby Paddy Secret Formula will Never Ever Be Discover`d because Dr. Krab`s keep`s it an Secret `n` PLANKTON WILL NEVER EVER FIGURE OUT THE FORMULA!!!

My Favorite Food is Chicken Finger`s.

I Try hard in Skewl `n` usually Get Good Grade`s my Name is Jame`s Crick thank u 4 Readin`g `n` Have a Wonderful Summer Gosh Bless u All. :clap::clap::clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Me `n` my Freind Tyler made`d a Lemolade Stan`d last Summer `n` we Made over $30 dollar`s Sellin`g Lemonade in our Neighborhood. So this Summer we Were thinkin`g of Openin`g up An Nother Lemonade Stan`d `n` sellin`g more Lemonade. The weather is Hot Hot Hot Lately so I Think we would make alot of Sale`s. If successful, we may launch a multinational soft beverage corporation to compete with the likes of Coca-Cola® and Pepsi®.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My Freind Tony Braught over his N64 yesterday `n` we Play`d Super Mario Brother`s on N64 `n` we Play`d`d Mario Cart on N64. It Was very hot so we Play`d N64 in my Rewm `n` we had the Air conditionin`g on on 67 DeGree`s so it was Nice `n` Kewl `n` then we Watch`d sum Cartoon`s like Skewby Dew `n` the Mystery Machine We Watch`d aLot of T.V. So then we Went Out`Side out 2 the Pewl `n` wen`t Swimmin`g 2 Kewl ovv `n` then the Ice Cream truck came `n` we didn`t have any Dollar`s so my Dad baught`d us sum Ice Creme from the Ice cream Truck. I got a Snow Comb `n` Tony got`d a Chocolate Fudge. I had a Fun day with Tony `n` I Like Han`gin`g out with Tony. :clap::clap::clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
This 1 Time, Me `n` my Freind Brian, Wen`t 2 McDonald`s 2 play in the McDonald`s play Pen. `n` wen we Were there, We met Mr. Ronald McDonald at the PlayPen at McDonald`s. `n` He said Hey Kid`s, Let me Show u Around. 1rst we Role`d aroun`d in the Ball Pit, `n` then we Climb`d up the Net, `n` then Mr. Romald took us inside the Tube`s `n` show`d us his Secret Sauce. :amazed::amazed::amazed: Me `n` my Freind Brian were So So Impress`d `n` we Love McDonald`s `n` we love Playin`g in the Play place `n` Mr. Ronald McDomald is a very Nice man. :clap::clap::clap:

We Also met Grimace `n` the Hamburgler `n` the Hole gan`g We Love McDomald`s Gosh Bless :clap::amazed::clap::amazed:

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Me `n` my Freind Tyler made`d a Lemolade Stan`d last Summer `n` we Made over $30 dollar`s Sellin`g Lemonade in our Neighborhood. So this Summer we Were thinkin`g of Openin`g up An Nother Lemonade Stan`d `n` sellin`g more Lemonade. The weather is Hot Hot Hot Lately so I Think we would make alot of Sale`s. If successful, we may launch a multinational soft beverage corporation to compete with the likes of Coca-Cola® and Pepsi®.

I really hope this happens t`b`h :handclap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
If I was the President, I Would give Every1 Free Candy Corn. My Momb say`s I`m not A`spose`d 2 have 2 much Candy Korn, but she Doesn`t know Bean`s. I Would give every1 free Candy Corn `n` Raise the Minimum wage `n` BREAK UP THE BIG BANK`S AND LITERALLY GO AFTER THE BIG BANKS `n` SHUT THEM DOWN `n` FORCE THEM 2 OPEN UP A Crusty Crab IN THE UNITE`D STATE`S BECAUSE IT IS SO SO UNFAIR THAT THE ONLY Crusty Crab IS IN BIKINI BOTTOM!!!!!!!

#CRICKET2020 #JUMPFORJIMINY #CHIRPFORCHANGE
:yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
If I was the President, I Would give Every1 Free Candy Corn. My Momb say`s I`m not A`spose`d 2 have 2 much Candy Korn, but she Doesn`t know Bean`s. I Would give every1 free Candy Corn `n` Raise the Minimum wage `n` BREAK UP THE BIG BANK`S AND LITERALLY GO AFTER THE BIG BANKS `n` SHUT THEM DOWN `n` FORCE THEM 2 OPEN UP A Crusty Crab IN THE UNITE`D STATE`S BECAUSE IT IS SO SO UNFAIR THAT THE ONLY Crusty Crab IS IN BIKINI BOTTOM!!!!!!!

#CRICKET2020 #JUMPFORJIMINY #CHIRPFORCHANGE
:yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:
Funny how everyone wants free everything nowadays. When I was your age, I WORKED for all of my money. I didn't blow it all on "booze" and video games and the latest iPhone. Consequently, I was able to pay my way through college and put a down payment on my first home at age 24. A little fiscal responsibility can go a long way.

ViktorBaeArvidsson

Greenville Swamp Rabbits fan lol
Feb 18, 2017
The Bible Belt of South Carolina
Laughing crying emoji, Fire emoji, 100 emoji

I also want to become the 1999-2003 spongebob. Maybe an exception for this beauty though

normal.jpg

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My Boyfriend Tom threw me a Surprise Birthday party for my 60th Birthday. But I Told him, `But I`m not even 60 year`s`s old Yet!` `n` Tom said, `I Know, Bobby (He Call`s me Bobby), But Your S`till my Old Man. :clap::clap::clap:` I Love Tom because he Can Be so Romantic like That. :heart: Thomas is the Love of my Live `n` I Don`t kno wat I Would do without him. IF THOM EVER CHEAT`S ON ME, I WILL f***IN`G LEAVE HIS 2 TIMIN`G ASS. :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I think Montel William`s is the Ideal man `n` I would Marry a man like Montel. Montel is a S`tron`g, Decisive man with Karacter `n` he will take care of U. Montel is a Honest man with Integrity `n` he Work`s hard `n` he`s very S`weet `n` Funny `n` it Doesn`t hurt that He`s Fine as Hell. Montel is a Rock `n` that`s y I would Marry Montel. :clap::clap::clap:

TUNE IN 2 TLC THIS FRIDEE @ 9:00 O`CLOCK P.M. 2 SEE THE SERIE`S PREMIERE OF JAME`S`S NEW HIT SERIE`S: MARRYING MONTEL

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My Buddy Lemon Got a New ChiWaWa Puppy Name`d S`teve. Now S`teve is an ChiWaWa so he is Very Very Cute. S`teve Like`s 2 Chew on his Toy`s `n` Nap `n` Yap Yap Yap. S`teve has been a Addition 2 Lemon`s Fambly.

Reactions: irunthepeg

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I Met a Frog Las`t month down by the River. I Said Hey Jame`s (His Name is Jame`s Too), How Come Your Alway`s Hoppin`g up `n` Down this River? `n` He Said u Know Jame`s, let me tell u Somethin`g. Some`Time`s u`ve Got 2 Take an Leap of Faith. 1 Day I`m Goin`g 2 Hop Acros`t this Entire River. I Was Shock`d but U Know Wat, Jame`s is Rite. I Think we Can all Learn somethin`g from Jame`s. :clap::clap::clap:

Reactions: irunthepeg

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I love Montel, but my kids are my biggest priority and I want to see how he interacts with them first. Montel will have to prove that he can be the loving father figure that my children deserve before we take that next step in our relationship.
Montel and I got intimate for the first time last night, and it was everything I imagined and then some, LOL!!! I want to have kids, and I'm not getting any younger, so we better get some "practice" with that! :biglaugh::laugh::biglaugh::laugh::biglaugh::laugh::biglaugh:

Reactions: VickAshley

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
MY MOMB WEN`T GROCERY SHOPPIN`G THE S`MORNIN`G `N` SHE GOT`D MY AUTUMB FAVOURITE: PUNKIN DELITE`S. :amazed: I AM SO SO SO EXCITE`D I LUV PUNKIN DELITE`S THEY ARE SO S`POOKY `N` FUN `N` I CAN`T W8 2 GOBBLE THEM UP. :yo::yo::yo: THANK U MOMB. :clap::clap::clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I was Sick as a Dog. The Doc said he Never saw so many Germ`s. He Gave me some Aleve Cold & Flu but I Couldn`t shake off this Bug. My Hole body was in Tremor`s. Finally i Said: f*** it. I`m goin`g 2 try some MarshMellow`s. Jet Puff MarshMellow`s are the only Medicine that treat`s you`re symptom`s rite at the Root `n` Clear`s them up. After eatin`g Jet Puff, My Virus Clear`d rite up `n` I Was healthy as a Ox. I`ll be feedin`g my hole Fambly Jet Puff from now on, it`s the only Menicine that i Trus`t. Call 2day `n` Fin`d out if Jet Puff is Rite for u! :handclap::handclap::handclap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I was Sick as a Dog. The Doc said he Never saw so many Germ`s. He Gave me some Aleve Cold & Flu but I Couldn`t shake off this Bug. My Hole body was in Tremor`s. Finally i Said: **** it. I`m goin`g 2 try some MarshMellow`s. Jet Puff MarshMellow`s are the only Medicine that treat`s you`re symptom`s rite at the Root `n` Clear`s them up. After eatin`g Jet Puff, My Virus Clear`d rite up `n` I Was healthy as a Ox. I`ll be feedin`g my hole Fambly Jet Puff from now on, it`s the only Menicine that i Trus`t. Call 2day `n` Fin`d out if Jet Puff is Rite for u! :handclap::handclap::handclap:
I usually don't post here but I just want to thank you so much for sharing this, James. My mother had been very ill with an unusually high germ count. We tried everything, including Aleve, to no avail. After reading your post, I convinced my mother to eat some Jet Puff MarshMellow`s. Sure enough, her symptoms cleared up IMMEDIATELY, and she's healthy as an ox again. Once again, thank you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad