TV: ABC announces new schedule (Agents of Shield held back till summer 2019)

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
ABC Fall Schedule: Roseanne Returns Early, Nathan Fillion vs. Tuesday Death Slot, Fridays Get Fresh and More

fall-tv-schedule-moves2.png

♦ ABC will have new episodes of Roseanne ready for fall (vs. holding the sitcom for midseason again).
♦ With The Good Doctor holding tight onto Castle‘s old time slot, Nathan Fillion’s The Rookie has copped the quasi-cursed Tuesday-at-10 perch.
♦ The previously announced Dancing With the Stars: Juniors spinoff will keep American Idol‘s Sunday time slot warm until the singing competition returns at midseason. ABC’s all-reality Sunday lineup will conclude with The Alec Bladwin Show (the talker previewed last March following the Oscars).
♦ Possibly in an effort to blunt the impact of Last Man Standing‘s arrival on Fox, ABC is moving Fresh Off the Boat and Speechless to Fridays. The last time ABC led off Friday with a comedy was the 2016-17 season with… Last Man Standing.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., which scored an 11th-hour, shortened-season renewal, is being held until midseason.
2018 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Already Cancelled? What’s on the Bubble?
fall-tv-schedule4.jpeg

MONDAY
8 pm Dancing With the Stars
10 pm The Good Doctor
TUESDAY
8 pm Roseanne
8:30 pm THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT
9 pm black-ish
9:30 pm Splitting Up Together
10 pm THE ROOKIE
WEDNESDAY
8 pm The Goldbergs
8:30 pm American Housewife (new time slot)
9 pm Modern Family
9:30 SINGLE PARENTS
10 pm A MILLION LITTLE THINGS
THURSDAY
8 pm Grey’s Anatomy
9 pm Station 19
10 pm How to Get Away With Murder
FRIDAY
8 pm Fresh Off the Boat (new time slot)
8:30 pm Speechless (new time slot)
9 pm Child Support (new time slot)
10 pm 20/20
SATURDAY
8 pm Saturday Night Football
SUNDAY
7 pm America’s Funniest Home Videos
8 pm DANCING WITH THE STARS: JUNIORS
9 pm Shark Tank
10 pm THE ALEC BALDWIN SHOW

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
The comedies on ABC suck. None of them are funny or promote true family values.

A Million Little Things is good though. Better than This Is Us, less crying, more adult.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
The comedies on ABC suck. None of them are funny or promote true family values.

A Million Little Things is good though. Better than This Is Us, less crying, more adult.
Please....

Also since when is This is Us a comedy? Last time I checked it's a drama.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Interesting development. A Million Little Things has been moved from Wednesdays at 10 to Thursdays at 9 starting January 17th. Thats either a bad or good thing. Usually moving a show doesn't sound good but the Thursday night lineup is mostly stable except for the 9PM slot now without Scandal. Grey's will go until they no longer want to, I cant believe they still are going though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad