Abba

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
AnyBody But Alfie....after he left us in the lurch to join Detroit, I think the Sens should focus on finishing higher than Detroit...if that's even possible:naughty:

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
If you're gonna make a thread with that title, you've got to at least have a video to go with it...

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
If you're gonna make a thread with that title, you've got to at least have a video to go with it...

Thanks much w video...perhaps someone w video know-how can arrange to superimpose Alfie's face over the piano guy's?! :naughty:

..or maybe over the gal w the cleavage?!

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
"....I've been cheated by you since I don't know when".

Nice song choice... Alfie-Melnyk reference in the lyric. :handclap:

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
I like ABBA, I like Alfie. Can't blame him for bailing on this mess, if we don't make it I hope Detroit does so he can have a shot no matter how small it is.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
ABBA, the greatest Swedish export since IKEA (since I moved away, I miss the As Is section)

LynxBud

Nov 27, 2013
Gloucester
I'm cheering for Detroit as soon as Ottawa's playoff chances are gone for good.

It does suck because I think Ottawa would be higher in the standings if he was on Ottawa, but, we might not have players like Ryan and MacArthur, two very solid top-6 forwards. It's stupid because they not only had the cap space for them and Alfie, but could've added another solid shutdown defenceman to make this team a real contender. With all those pieces, I think Ottawa would have had a real solid shot at a cup this year.

Some people still underestimate just how much Alfie's presence boosted the play of every player in that locker room.

Ah well, what can ya do.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Nah, I'd rather kiss my sister than watch Alfie go on a long playoff run.

Alfie is no longer a Senator, so he can **** my ***

Any
Body
But
Alfie

ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBAABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA...

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
I personally enjoyed him not winning gold with his bffs on the Red Wings at the Olympics. I will personally enjoy them getting bounced by Pittsburgh or Boston in the first round.

I hope they ask him what the Wings chances are if they're down 3 games to 1.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I personally enjoyed him not winning gold with his bffs on the Red Wings at the Olympics. I will personally enjoy them getting bounced by Pittsburgh or Boston in the first round.

I hope they ask him what the Wings chances are if they're down 3 games to 1.

The wings might not even make the playoffs at all.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
If and when the Sens are eliminated I will cheer on the Wings and Alfie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad