Patriots/NFL Wednesday AFTERNOON Football???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Lol looks like I have to respond in a different way. So I will take the bait and ask. Why?

He cost me 3.5k in parlays not beating Drew Brees week 1. I was rooting for him but I am still furious about that and want him to lose every game.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Do we know who is playing tonight?

Would be an interesting game to bring Damien Harris into the mix.

Ground and pound.

If our WRs didn't suck so bad I would say move Jules to QB and run Wildcat every play.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Sony Michel is out. Could we finally get some Damien Harris action...

Hopefully. I think Harris is a stud. If he shows what he is capable of, it could spell the end for Sony. Too many cooks in the kitchen. Id have no issue trading Sony for a WR. Lots of teams have injured RB's. Just food for thought.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
You're probably responding to someone else about that. I agree. Sucks that Cam got it but life and the NFL goes on.

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
Bill O’Brien finally canned by the Texans. Too bad for them the damage has already been done

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Hopefully. I think Harris is a stud. If he shows what he is capable of, it could spell the end for Sony. Too many cooks in the kitchen. Id have no issue trading Sony for a WR. Lots of teams have injured RB's. Just food for thought.
What would we get for him?

Would he bring back anyone good? Doubt it. Sony isn't a star but hes a productive back that we have on a rookie deal this year and next. Burkhead is 30 and White is getting up there as well. Shuffling him around IR this year and next is fine there are not better free agent options hes much better than guys out of work like Lamar Miller.

White is active tonight him and Damien Harris breaking out is our only hope.

Wonder if Asiasi gets mixed in. Izzo has pretty much played every down last couple weeks.

Reactions: Mione134

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
What would we get for him?

Would he bring back anyone good? Doubt it. Sony isn't a star but hes a productive back that we have on a rookie deal this year and next. Burkhead is 30 and White is getting up there as well. Shuffling him around IR this year and next is fine there are not better free agent options hes much better than guys out of work like Lamar Miller.

White is active tonight him and Damien Harris breaking out is our only hope.

Wonder if Asiasi gets mixed in. Izzo has pretty much played every down last couple weeks.

Depends on if he is healthy and who is desperate enough. Chubb is out for weeks in Cleveland. Could be pry a draft pick? Could Another team want him. He is serviceable.

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Holding them to a feild goal there is just like scoring a TD and having the 2 point coversion returned by the D.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
That situation in Houston is very strange. If I am not mistaken, BOB brought in Jack Easterby yet Easterby stays on? Wonder if he stabbed BOB in the back.

While I am not a huge fan of BOB coaching moves, record wise he was solid. Will probably get another chance down the line. Hell, if Adam Gase can get a 2nd chance then BOB can.

But how on earth did BOB get the GM title? That made no sense. They're in a terrible cap situation, they traded Hopkins and don't have a 1st or 2nd round pick. He botched it big time.

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
I just don’t see how Sony could have any real value right now. I don’t think he gives you as much as a Fa scrap heap pickup like AP or even Frank Gore.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The NFL announced today the following scheduling changes for Week 5:

The Denver Broncos at New England Patriots game will be played on Monday, October 12 at 5:00 p.m. ET on ESPN.

The Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Titans game will be played on Tuesday, October 13 at 7:00 p.m. ET on CBS.

These scheduling decisions were made to ensure the health and safety of players, coaches and game day personnel and in consultation with medical experts.

Should the Buffalo-Tennessee game be played on Tuesday night, the Week 6 Kansas City Chiefs at Buffalo Bills game scheduled for Thursday, October 15 will be moved to later in the weekend.

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Brady lost track of downs :laugh:

Ej3Jlf_XgAAPjeT

TTM6LODEOWYUH433RM56XBRCRU.jpg

Reactions: Orr2Neely8

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Pats game on Monday will be on Channel 5

Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit and reporter Laura Rutledge will call the game for ESPN. Fowler and Herbstreit are ESPN’s top college football broadcast team, but have done NFL games on occasion, including a Monday Night Football matchup between the Steelers and Giants in the season’s opening week.

Originally, Kevin Harlan, Trent Green and Melanie Collins were set to call the game for CBS.

Ej53q-HXYAA3DOo

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Brett Rypien vs Jarrett Stidham

we all lose

An ugly win along with Buffalo and Atlanta losing would be wonderful.

2 games off could end up helping Cam later in the year. Against LV we clearly gameplanned for him to not take a beating.

Reactions: CDJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad