Patriots/NFL Wednesday AFTERNOON Football???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

Kinda agree with this. Cam’s not perfect but he hasn’t really been the problem either. We’ve just had quite a high bar set for the last 20 years. Whoever was in this position was gonna catch flak

To me the biggest problem has been on defense this year. The play calling was shit on Sunday too.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
I do not know who the spike king is so I’m not going to put too much stock into it but it wouldn’t shock me with either guy as both have been through a lot physically

plus Cannon simply would not be able to suit up until covid is kaput anyway. He’s a cancer survivor and I’m sure the extra weight isn’t helpful if he were to catch it either

some “super fan” with knowledge of the team. I personally can’t stand him.

Reactions: CDJ

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Now I gotta look up Mac
030FF3F7-8C0E-460C-B74F-829BAB91A12F.jpeg

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Hightower doesn't get the recognition he deserves from people outside New England, but he is a hero of two superbowls. The Butler INT never happens if Hightower doesn't make one of the greatest tackles of all time on Lynch at the 2 yard line. And we don't come back from 28-3 without the strip sack on Matty Ice. Pats HOFer, no doubt.

Hightower is the next jersey I’m getting after Brady was my favorite Patriot. Now they’re both gone. So I guess.......JC Jackson and Damien Harris

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Mac has been playing well but I would go Trey Lance over him. I would franchise tag Cam and then have Lance back up in year 1. I think he would be an easy transition for the offense from Cam to him and I think he has massive upside

def wouldn’t cry about Mac Jones though.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I’d also take Wilson over Jones I think

Dudes a lot of fun. Mormon Manziel

An electric storm

WR Gunner Romney (#18) flashes big time in the video too...distant relative of our former Gov

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
This is just so absurd. Goff had a decent night but you only show up after a Brady loss with these takes

If Brady wins, I usually post he had a good game, like I did the week before. Goff didn't play TB before for me to comment about his play. You are the one that tried to label Brady and Goff together because they each threw two interceptions therefore they both must have had a good night. Not True, KrejciMVP, Goff was better.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
If Brady wins, I usually post he had a good game, like I did the week before. Goff didn't play TB before for me to comment about his play. You are the one that tried to label Brady and Goff together because they each threw two interceptions therefore they both must have had a good night. Not True, KrejciMVP, Goff was better.

Yes he had a better game than Brady, but he had 2 INT's. Is that a great game? No, but yes, he played well enough to give his team a chance to win.

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
Boy, that’s the NY post story that should have been spiked and banned world wide on social media.

I’ll keep giving him a pass. No issue from me

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Yeah I don’t care about him not shaking hands, I do care about him eliminating me from playoff contention with shitty interceptions

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
are they going to miss the playoffs?

Wasn’t referring to Tampa, was referring to his garbage interception to end the game when I was up 1 point in fantasy. Caused me to lose by 1.

In the last few games he’s 0-19 throwing the ball 20 yards downfield with 3 picks

Maybe I was wrong and he is physically declining (with it being masked by superstar receivers). Makes sense....I would take their first 4 receivers over our #1 receiver at the moment

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
I’m far from a scout and I know college is a different game but I liked what I saw from Mcarron as much as Mac. Will have to see what he’s got cone playoff time against the big dogs.

since I’m on mcarron I think cincy screwed him m, never have him a real shot when they should have beat Pitt in the playoffs

HHHH

Feb 15, 2010
WR Gunner Romney (#18) flashes big time in the video too...distant relative of our former Gov

I was noticing that as well; I know nothing about BYU football but stopped the video to look up who #18 is

Reactions: CDJ

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
The 4th ranked QB at pick 12. I'd hope they don't pass on a great player at that spot if QB's are flying off the board that early. Lawrence or Fields I'd pick early

watching Mac highlights and people compared him to Brady. I wouldn’t be mad about him at all. If they get him they need to also get some good TEs and WRs cuz the OL and RB seems set.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Steelers and the Ravens got moved from Thanksgiving to Sunday at 1 PM because someone caught Kung Flu.

Roger Goodell is probably apoplectic about losing that primetime spot.

Edit: NBC is putting the dog show on primetime now to replace football <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->