Patriots/NFL Wednesday AFTERNOON Football???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Say Hey Kid

Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory
330px-Gale-Sayers-Jan052008-ArmyFBAwards.jpg

Bears' Hall of Fame tailback Sayers dies at 77

Rest in peace, Kansas Comet. One of the best ever. He was also known for the 1971 film "Brian's Song". "But he was stuck on a handful of middling-to-bad Bears teams and, like Dick Butkus, another Hall of Fame teammate selected in the same 1965 draft, he never played in the postseason." Gale Sayers, NFL legend and Hall of Fame Bears RB, dies at 77 | wnep.com.

Last edited:
Reactions: CDJ and Zillah

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I need to watch Brian's Song again so I can have a good cry. Anybody know if it's on Netflix or Amazon Prime?

Reactions: The Blues

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Had the pleasure of meeting him at the start of my career when he came into my company for a meeting. Was really surprised at how small he was since he'd been a pro football player. Was even more amazed at how gracious he was to literally everyone he met that day. He was a genuinely nice guy and took the time to speak to everyone. Not only was I a fan of the player, but I was a bigger fan of him as a person. Rest in Peace...

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
330px-Gale-Sayers-Jan052008-ArmyFBAwards.jpg

Bears' Hall of Fame tailback Sayers dies at 77

Rest in peace, Kansas Comet. One of the best ever. He was also known for the 1971 film "Brian's Song". "But he was stuck on a handful of middling-to-bad Bears teams and, like Dick Butkus, another Hall of Fame teammate selected in the same 1965 draft, he never played in the postseason." Gale Sayers, NFL legend and Hall of Fame Bears RB, dies at 77 | wnep.com.
As a Bears fan since I was a kid these legends passing away are always tough . The Bobby Orr reference is spot on . Career cut way too short by injuries .
Bear Down !

Say Hey Kid

Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory
I would say he's going through a rough, depressed stretch with his mother dying but honestly no, that’s just Bill being Bill
Madonna, Lady Gaga, no one has ever worked as hard as Bill to create an image. When he wants to look nice he wears Armani suits.

Reactions: CDJ

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
I was up by 62 going into tonight's game.

My opponent has Kamara and Rogers.

I'm up by 10 with a quarter to go. Can't believe I may lose this.

Edit: Won by 1.6 points. Kamara's drop on the last drive and them going for the field goal saved me.

Last edited:

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Who's ready for Broncos-Jets on Thursday? This was preceeded by Browns-Bengals and Dolphins-Jaguars. Yuck.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
no surprise here.

Titans-Steelers game postponed in wake of NFL’s first COVID-19 outbreak - The Boston Globe

Sunday’s Titans-Steelers game will be postponed after the NFL announced on Tuesday that there is a COVID-19 outbreak among the Titans.
The game, which was originally scheduled to kick off at 1 p.m., will be played on either Monday or Tuesday of next week, the league said.
The NFL said the move will allow for further testing. On Tuesday, it was revealed that three Titans players and five team personnel tested positive for COVID-19. A fourth positive player test came back positive on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->