Aaron Richards (Kamloops Blazers)

Discussion in 'NHL Draft - Prospects' started by Reign Nateo, Dec 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
View Users: View Users
  1. Reign Nateo

Reign Nateo Registered User

Home Page:
    Just a little info requested on this guy, I can't seem to dig much up on the net about his NHL status, I'm assuming he is undrafted. Anyway this guy has really impressed me after a slow start to his Blazers career, and I think he might be a guy that a NHL team may take a flier on if he is indeed a UFA after the season.

What is the deal with the team he played for last year? Did he play? Seems to have had some injury problems but I'm not sure.

Anyway, he is the Blazers leading scorer with a very modest 11 goals and 24 points, but the interesting thing is that he has done this while working his way up the line-up after a poor start in Kamloops. He has been fairly hot lately as the Blazer's top centre, and creating any offence for the Blazers is a feat these days. He usually plays with Richard Jasovsky and Ray Macias (another guy to keep your eye on although he is being miss-used in Kamloops) and is basically the Blazers only source of offence recently and has been providing it. He had 13 points in November which is very good as I said for a Blazer this year.

Anyway, probably not much of a prospect here, but someone to keep your eye on I think, and he may find his way into pro hockey next year. He will raise some eye brows over the course of this season. He skates well, and has good vision, I'm just wondering why he hasn't done more in his WHL career based on the way that he has been playing. I can't seem to find any stats for last season...

Any info appreciated.

2. mazmin

mazmin Go! Jets! Go!

Personal Trainer / FM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.