OT: Aaron Portzline

ziggy7716

Oct 20, 2006
Hello guys,

I just wanted to let all you Jacket fans know that I am having Aaron Portzline from the Athletic on my show tonight Off the Post, on the Sportsonthego1 Radio Network tonight at 6:45PM to discuss the latest on Artemi Panarin and the Blue Jackets outlook for next season. Show starts at 6:30. You can catch us on the Sportsonthego1 FB Page, Sportsonthego1.com, Twitter, Periscope and the RadioTuneIn App. Feel free to call in and join the conversation at 631-676-2968. Thanks, hope to hear from you all!

Reactions: MoeBartoli

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Hello guys,

I just wanted to let all you Jacket fans know that I am having Aaron Portzline from the Athletic on my show tonight Off the Post, on the Sportsonthego1 Radio Network tonight at 6:45PM to discuss the latest on Artemi Panarin and the Blue Jackets outlook for next season. Show starts at 6:30. You can catch us on the Sportsonthego1 FB Page, Sportsonthego1.com, Twitter, Periscope and the RadioTuneIn App. Feel free to call in and join the conversation at 631-676-2968. Thanks, hope to hear from you all!
This isn’t going to go over well :popcorn:

Reactions: CBJFan827

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
Hello guys,

How much $ to listen after the first minute?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad