Aaron Ness

hockey2

Sep 10, 2006
Do anyone know enything about Aaron Ness and he's potential?? He is a highschool player in MN and made Team USA u-17 this fall. People that knows him say that he'll be picked in 1 round..:amazed:

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
i have a friend who plays on he's team the roseau rams. and he told me that everyone there expected that he will be picked in the first round. i dont know he's potential because i haven't seen him play personaly, but i know he is very skilled. great deking and stickhandling.

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
I've read a bit about him and heard his name been trowed around abit, as one of the best defensemen for the '08 college recruitment class. He could be a first round pick as he's got alot of time. I don't know if he's a first rounder at the time, the 08 draft seems very deep.

X-SHARKIE

I've read a bit about him and heard his name been trowed around abit, as one of the best defensemen for the '08 college recruitment class. He could be a first round pick as he's got alot of time. I don't know if he's a first rounder at the time, the 08 draft seems very deep.

Agreed, especially at defense. One player who impresses me is D Nick Bailen - Indiana Ice.. Reminds me of a young Mike Green. He'll be a 1st rounder.

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
Agreed, especially at defense. One player who impresses me is D Nick Bailen - Indiana Ice.. Reminds me of a young Mike Green. He'll be a 1st rounder.

I know you follow the USHL quite alot...Ho dou you think he will do this year, how will his numbers look like compared to lets say Petrecki or Llewellyn. Is he more of an offensive guy? Another intirguing USHL guy is Cedar Rapids forward Tyler Thompson. He's from minny, i believe he has looked good at select festivals and so on and good in HS. Have you seen him?

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
I've heard he's pretty good but considering he's 5'9" 155, he might be a stretch for the first round. That is, unless he grows or really develops into an exceptional talent.

X-SHARKIE

I know you follow the USHL quite alot...Ho dou you think he will do this year, how will his numbers look like compared to lets say Petrecki or Llewellyn. Is he more of an offensive guy? Another intirguing USHL guy is Cedar Rapids forward Tyler Thompson. He's from minny, i believe he has looked good at select festivals and so on and good in HS. Have you seen him?

Yeah Bailen is small at 5'9 but he's very stocky, and quite strong on his feet, he possesses surprising strength. The new NHL suits him, and thanks to his exceptional hockey sense, he just reminds me of Mike Green from what i've seen. Green was very similar a year prior to his draft year as well, I see Bailen being 5-11 come June 08.

I could see Bailen getting around 5 goals, 20 assist this year. Indiana is already using him in every situation, PP, 5-5, PK even on 5-3.

Yep I got #21 Tyler Thompson on my "to watch" list, i'm anxioux to see him. CR has about 9 good draft eligible players this year - goalie Kent Patterson included.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad