Prospect Info: Aaron Huglen, RW, #102 overall 2019, University of Minnesota

Yultron

Apr 18, 2017
I’m not going to write him off just yet , Kings fans thought Gabriel Vilardi’s career was all but over but then he came back after almost two full years on the shelf and took off

for Huglen I think he deserves next season and the one after to prove himself because we have him under control for another 3 years and the kid is only 18

when Buffalo trades up for him I was stoked and still am so I am willing to give him the next two years to prove his worth before I write him off

if he was 22 then I would be concerned but he is 18 turning 19 so he had plenty of time to show us why Buffalo traded up for him

Reactions: GOALOFSSON

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
This entire organization is essentially the YouHadOneJob Twitter account come to life at this point.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
"Optimistic caution" as Gophers commit Aaron Huglen returns to the ice | Grand Forks Herald
The strides are being taken slowly and deliberately. Huglen said he has not participated in a full pick-up game yet, opting to work on skills and skating without contact so far. Shooting still causes some back pain, but there is an expectation that things will get continually better as his body heals and his strength increases.
That was 3 months ago. No idea where he's at now. He was planning on returning to the Fargo Force (USHL) this season and then fulfill his commitment to the University of Minnesota. The USHL cancelled its season so I don't know where he's going to play.

jfb392

Jul 7, 2010
The USHL season is on-going and Fargo played last night. Huglen is still just listed as injured on the game sheet, don’t think there’s been any update recently.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Good, I even forgot that there is such a player, I hope in the future injuries will bypass him and he will progress.

Reactions: Club

GOALOFSSON

Game Changer
Jun 6, 2018
Aspland
This was the guy we moved up for that had some nice offensive potential but question marks with an injury/surgery right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad