Aaron Ekblad is one of the best defensemen in the league

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
I guess it’s a sad comment in itself that I thought he was being sarcastic and deciding what I posted as meaningless statistics. My bad
It does kind of sum up internet discourse. Wonderful times we live in.

I'm glad to see that Ekblad is healthy and playing to his potential. We're in a bit of low period for high-end defencemen (although that might just be the nostalgia talking), so it's nice to see Ekblad come to the party.

Reactions: Dominance

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Really good at breaking up zone entries.
upload_2020-2-18_0-18-55.png

Dr Good Vibes

Jan 18, 2010
Glad to hear he's trending positively. I thought the injuries and concussions were tragic, especially with someone so young and so damn talented. High hopes for him moving forward.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
He's the best player on the Panthers on a night to night basis. I know that's not saying much, but he's good.

In a season of crushing disappointment he's been a rare bright spot for us. He'll start putting up a pretty impressive amount of points once he takes over PP1 duties from the human turnover that is Keith Yandle.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
He's good but makes too many dzone mistakes and his Achilles heel, he's one of the slowest players in the league, I think Peter Worrell may have been faster. Does he get shit on here? Never heard anyone say he was bad, he's a very nice player.

This.

He's a good player cast in a spot he's not going to, or not ready to handle with no support. He's fairing well all things considered, but a top guy in the league ? Nope.

Florids can bring in some defensive help and let him take more chances he might become better, but his skating might limit that.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
All I know is Ekblad has looked 30 since he joined the league. Lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad