Confirmed with Link: Aaron Cohen out as President and CEO

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Let’s not jump to conclusions. The guy has talent. He may have been recruited to a better job.

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
Head scratcher for me. I thought he was doing amazing things for not just the coyotes, but hockey here in general.
Yeah same here. Remember the big press conference last year... The "I sure as shit want to win" one. Aaron was a big part of that day.
I'm not going to bring up the C word but if that stupid Simmons rumor has any legs the LA Kings are my new team maybe.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Not good, not good at all. Is this more than "Meruelo wants his guys"? Is part of a financial purge? So many questions, not sure we want to know the answers.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
For all anyone knows Cohen may be leaving on his own initiative to a bigger position somewhere else.

The optics of this were not going to be good no matter what so I’ll wait to see how it plays out a little more.

Reactions: AZviaNJ

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
For all anyone knows Cohen may be leaving on his own initiative to a bigger position somewhere else.

The optics of this were not going to be good no matter what so I’ll wait to see how it plays out a little more.
You would think he would just make a statement then so people don't speculate about another dysfunctional move by the Coyotes??

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
You would think he would just make a statement then so people don't speculate about another dysfunctional move by the Coyotes??

It's up to the team to make the first statement. I think Morgan got the jump on everyone here and put it out before the team was ready to make the announcement.

So far the Yotes have been crickets, but I would bet now we'll see something before the end of the day.

Last edited:

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX

And well deserved if he did. I hope this is the case. But if not, he won't be out of a job long.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad