GDT: Aaaaaaaaaand we're back, Devils @ Senators, 7:30 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Was Palms the guy who slammed into the goalpost in an awkard way n the OT, or the guy who stretched to make the diving puck save to prevent the play from going other way soon after (or neither)....

I saw he went to tunnel after that shift, did he survive?

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
The second one. I didn't see him come back.

Ugh.......hopefully its nothing, we just got him back. Theres 2 and a half days till next game though... hopefully

Btw... Anyone gotta start a Fire hynes chant? :sarcasm:

(And isn't it f***ing bizarre that we have to see Hiney head back in town same season like within 2 months of us letting him go, with a different club..... unbelievable to me still)

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York
Good start to the 2nd half for Jack. Hopefully he can put together a strong and consistent 2nd half.

I loved the Tkachuk Subban battle tonight. Just good old school hockey. Kudos to the refs for letting them play

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Was Palms the guy who slammed into the goalpost in an awkard way n the OT, or the guy who stretched to make the diving puck save to prevent the play from going other way soon after (or neither)....

I saw he went to tunnel after that shift, did he survive?

The second one. I didn't see him come back.

They said something about him being halfway down the tunnel

Ugh.......hopefully its nothing, we just got him back. Theres 2 and a half days till next game though... hopefully

Btw... Anyone gotta start a Fire hynes chant? :sarcasm:

(And isn't it ****ing bizarre that we have to see Hiney head back in town same season like within 2 months of us letting him go, with a different club..... unbelievable to me still)

Palms was on the bench for the shootout and was out there celebrating after the win. Hopefully just a stinger and nothing bad.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
This staff will likely be gone after this year, especially with the GM change.

I wouldn’t be surprised if every last one of them is canned. Even Melanson. They may keep him depending on how they feel about his working relationship with Blackwood or they may not.

I would think the rest of them are almost assuredly gone.

The only reason they are still here is someone with a pulse has to coach this team until the end.

They weren’t bringing in Guy.

Reactions: Bleedred

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
The only reason they are still here is someone with a pulse has to coach this team until the end.

They weren’t bringing in Guy.

Well they are undefeated post all star break. If that continues to the end of the season I think you’ll see them all get lucrative long term extensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad