Injury Report: AA Cleared to play on 12/9/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Anyone have a link to some confirmation on this? I haven't found anything about AA going to LTIR

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
How has AA played this season, in his limited games because of injury? Looking like he will stick with the team all year? I'm unsure on his eligibility to go to the minors...so if he can't go to the minors then he's obviously a lock to stay.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
How has AA played this season, in his limited games because of injury? Looking like he will stick with the team all year? I'm unsure on his eligibility to go to the minors...so if he can't go to the minors then he's obviously a lock to stay.

AA has been injured for the last little while. He made the team and is unlikely to go anywhere at this point though he remains eligible to pass waivers and be assigned to Grand Rapids, that would run out next season.

He should stick around playing 10-13 minutes on the third line. He has looked good this year, his game continues to progress nicely in my opinion.

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015
AA has been injured for the last little while. He made the team and is unlikely to go anywhere at this point though he remains eligible to pass waivers and be assigned to Grand Rapids, that would run out next season.

He should stick around playing 10-13 minutes on the third line. He has looked good this year, his game continues to progress nicely in my opinion.

Also has a style to play on the fourth line too if needed. Big, can be good defensively and can create his own scoring chances

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
I'm pissed off over these injury reports. This title itself, " AA 1-2 weeks" is a mockery. Why state that ******** to prop up the fans hope? It causes the players to push themselves beyond their limits as well. Change the way it's relayed to the public.

Is NHL injuries a topic of discussion? The increase has become an accepted norm which is wrong, life altering injuries every game, it's out of hand. Players used to have over 20 year careers. I hate to say it but the rules/perimeters will eventually have to change or there won't be any players left.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010

Also has a style to play on the fourth line too if needed. Big, can be good defensively and can create his own scoring chances

Good to hear. His speed alone leaves you believing he can definitely become a player that can produce numbers as he progresses. I was just unsure on how Wings fans were feeling about him, and with Mantha also on the horizon, if he would steal AA's opportunity/roster spot.

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015
Good to hear. His speed alone leaves you believing he can definitely become a player that can produce numbers as he progresses. I was just unsure on how Wings fans were feeling about him, and with Mantha also on the horizon, if he would steal AA's opportunity/roster spot.

We are always going to have an injury. If everyone is healthy, I think they waive one of Ott/Miller. Mantha has been too good to return, and AA is a legit top nine player on this team. AA has a consistent 50 point potential.

Not sure how the cap would work, but man..

Tatar-Zetterberg-Mantha
Larkin-Nielsen-AA
Vanek-Helm-Nyquist
Abdelkader-Glendening-Sheahan

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
Yeah, plus he shouldn't really compete with Mantha for a roster spot. Should definitely be in the top 9 over players like Jurco right now,
given that he comes back strong.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Mantha is on the 1st line to stay for now. Athanasiou has been a great depth scoring threat for us so I assume he will definitely slide in on a 3rd or 4th line and push guys like Miller/Ott/Jurco out of the lineup.

aFish

blub blub blub
Jun 23, 2014
Ontario
We are always going to have an injury. If everyone is healthy, I think they waive one of Ott/Miller. Mantha has been too good to return, and AA is a legit top nine player on this team. AA has a consistent 50 point potential.

Not sure how the cap would work, but man..

Tatar-Zetterberg-Mantha
Larkin-Nielsen-AA
Vanek-Helm-Nyquist
Abdelkader-Glendening-Sheahan

Damn, I like the look of that lineup...

That would have to be one of the best third lines in the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad