A What If

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
I know it's only two games into a shortened season so don't go American-teen-with-semi-automatic on me.

But what if the standings right now are the standings at the end of the season?

Rangers & Flyers finish 30th & 29th.

I laughed until I realized they get to choose between Jones, Drouin, MacKinnon and [place your next two prospects here].

The only comforting thought I had was that Therrien would make sure that will not happen.

PricePkPatch*

I know it's only two games into a shortened season so don't go American-teen-with-semi-automatic on me.

But what if the standings right now are the standings at the end of the season?

Rangers & Flyers finish 30th & 29th.

I laughed until I realized they get to choose between Jones, Drouin, MacKinnon and [place your next two prospects here].

The only comforting thought I had was that Therrien would make sure that will not happen.

1st: it's only 1 game so far
2nd: Man, don't go drunk-post at 7 in the morning

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
People should hold off on the bold boasts or predictions until we have seen 2 weeks of "preseason" and teams start playing up to potential. Half the veterans in the NHL haven't played in a meaningful game since April.

Saturday our worst players were Gorges Gionta Cole and Pacioretty for most of the night. No small coincidence that they haven't been playing AHL/CHL or Europe this year.

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
It's oustanding how this board is bipolar. The PGT against the Leafs is why I take a break of HFboards after a loss. I took a look at one page and I've seen it all. From ''Therrien is the worst coach'' to ''We should have signed Kovalev'' referring his 3 points night. ONE GAME. Insanity.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Philly is missing Briere and will be better. Rangers played 2 top teams in the league(Boston and Pittsburgh)

We have a much better chance at being #30

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
It's oustanding how this board is bipolar. The PGT against the Leafs is why I take a break of HFboards after a loss. I took a look at one page and I've seen it all. From ''Therrien is the worst coach'' to ''We should have signed Kovalev'' referring his 3 points night. ONE GAME. Insanity.

Kovalev and Jagr, we would have easily beaten the Leafs:sarcasm:

PunkinDrublic*

People, read this than move on to the next thread.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad