A warm welcome to our newest Bruins moderator - talkinaway

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
talkinaway has accepted our invitation to join the Bruins moderation team.

:welcome::vhappy:

We have been running shorthanded since the season was put on hold and frankly that is part of the reason things got bumpy. Hopefully things will improve especially if hockey does resume.

I want to stress no mod has officially left the team. Many said they would return if/when hockey resumes.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Uhhhh...if you could please just forget what I said earlier about taking issue with you because you don’t like Reese’s, that would be great.

may I fetch you another plate of broccoli, sir?

welcome and thank you!

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Congratulations!! Well deserved even though you prefer broccoli over Reese’s hahaha.

Uhhhh...if you could please just forget what I said earlier about taking issue with you because you don’t like Reese’s, that would be great.

may I fetch you another plate of broccoli, sir?

welcome and thank you!

These are the first two posts I've seen with the new power to WARN. Oh, so, so tempting... :sarcasm:

And great, now I'm known as "that broccoli guy". I do like broccoli, but I'll take a Twix over broccoli any day.

I will be watching that thread to make sure the Reeses/non-Reeses divide amongst HF Bruins fans doesn't become too divisive. I think at this time we just need to unite and remember: never accept nachos from a Habs fan.

And thanks to Fenway for the invite to mod. Everyone, just keep me in a pink bunny mood, and not a 6'9" Slovakian mood.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
These are the first two posts I've seen with the new power to WARN. Oh, so, so tempting... :sarcasm:

And great, now I'm known as "that broccoli guy". I do like broccoli, but I'll take a Twix over broccoli any day.

I will be watching that thread to make sure the Reeses/non-Reeses divide amongst HF Bruins fans doesn't become too divisive. I think at this time we just need to unite and remember: never accept nachos from a Habs fan.

And thanks to Fenway for the invite to mod. Everyone, just keep me in a pink bunny mood, and not a 6'9" Slovakian mood.
If it makes you feel any better, my nephew calls me Aunt Broccoli. My brother assures me that it's a compliment coming from him. :laugh:

Reactions: talkinaway

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Everyone, just keep me in a pink bunny mood, and not a 6'9" Slovakian mood.
If you could change your avatar to this when you're feeling cranky, that might help :sarcasm: :laugh:

539w.jpg

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

welcome aboard.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I don’t know how we can be rewarding such behavior after that abomination of a post last night

Really tho, great choice :)

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Great choice.

I sure do not want to make the big scary man-bunny angry.

Broccoli is only good if it still has a little crunch to it after cooking it. If you make mushy broccoli you should be sent to the Habs board.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Great choice.

I sure do not want to make the big scary man-bunny angry.

Broccoli is only good if it still has a little crunch to it after cooking it. If you make mushy broccoli you should be sent to the Habs board.

Um....uh-oh. I have four words.

Ole, ole, ole ole.

Yes, mushy broccoli, but especially mushy green beans. When I go out, I always get undercooked green beans.

Reactions: Alicat

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Congrats talkinaway.

With your appointment at a time when games are still a ways a way and the long-overdue nuking of the toxic threads, I hope you don't feel like the Maytag repairman. ;)

Reactions: BMC and talkinaway

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->