A warm and happiest six-month long anniversary to Tony, one of the nicest posters in lounge.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Congratulations you are literally a member here for a whole 6 months in it's entirety and I am making this post to celebrate that miles-stone which is an accomplishment because of how nice you have been in the face of all of the hatred here in people's hearts and general unpleasantness, selfishness, greed for attention and general toxicity that surrounds us all, and I really want to wish you well and many many more months of solid posting here, and am hoping that others here use this thread as a place to voice their appreciation towards you and send you positive vibes, thoughts, and pray for your continued sustained efforts to improve everyone's experience around you here.

Thank you.

Reactions: tonyhawks77

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Congratulations you are literally a member here for a whole 6 months in it's entirety and I am making this post to celebrate that miles-stone which is an accomplishment because of how nice you have been in the face of all of the hatred here in people's hearts and general unpleasantness, selfishness, greed for attention and general toxicity that surrounds us all, and I really want to wish you well and many many more months of solid posting here, and am hoping that others here use this thread as a place to voice their appreciation towards you and send you positive vibes, thoughts, and pray for your continued sustained efforts to improve everyone's experience around you here.

Thank you.

@tonyhawks77

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018

Thank you.

Wow, it's been 6 months already? Feels like 6 years! Thank you to everyone but @Guerzy !

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

This is how that DOLT spent his afternoon.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
What the hell is that? I haven’t liked any of your posts. Have a look yourself. Nice photoshop or whatever it is you’ve done there.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
What the hell is that? I haven’t liked any of your posts. Have a look yourself. Nice photoshop or whatever it is you’ve done there.
You do realize he pulled that from his VickyAshley account correct? He's not even hiding it anymore. So I kinda gained a bit of respect for him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->