Speculation: A Solution at LD, MDZ?

Saitama

Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
has anyone seen Del Zotto play much? I can't remember the last time I watched the NYR. They always struck me as a pretty dull team..Lundqvist and not too much else..

Well you definitely haven't seen them play recently then. Hagelin and Kreider flying all over the place, Callahan hitting everything that moves and everything that doesn't move too, just in case it might move in the future. Nash does some incredible things, Richards has been fantastic this year and looks to be back to his old form, which means some beautiful plays. Zuccarello, wow is he fun to watch! The Rangers are anything but boring to watch.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Well you definitely haven't seen them play recently then. Hagelin and Kreider flying all over the place, Callahan hitting everything that moves and everything that doesn't move too, just in case it might move in the future. Nash does some incredible things, Richards has been fantastic this year and looks to be back to his old form, which means some beautiful plays. Zuccarello, wow is he fun to watch! The Rangers are anything but boring to watch.

Wow! Are you totally gonna marry them? :sarcasm:

Seriously though it's good to see the coaching change has made them more exciting to watch :laugh:

Saitama

Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Wow! Are you totally gonna marry them? :sarcasm:

Seriously though it's good to see the coaching change has made them more exciting to watch :laugh:

Only if there's no pre-nup! :D

Honestly, I consider myself incredibly lucky to have both these teams to cheer for, I love watching them both. Both teams have some extremely talented players, some extremely fast skaters and admittedly, some really, really frustrating, head-scratching games.

Saitama

Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Why? I always figured that would make it more exciting.

If I like a player, I want him to stay on the team I like him on. If I don't like a player, then I still have to watch him play. As for MDZ, he can definitely play, but they don't call him Delsaster for nothin!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad