A SIGN OF THINGS TO COME FOR THE LIGHTNING

waterboy65

Jul 7, 2017
Honestly, there is definitely a reffing bias against FL teams and certain expansion teams. There is no way anyone can convince me otherwise. Amazing how the Blue jackets were called for penalties in their very next series that they got away with against Bolts players! In the playoffs, the Bolts have to play well enough to beat both the opponent and the REF!

Reactions: BeingTheThunder

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Honestly, there is definitely a reffing bias against FL teams and certain expansion teams. There is no way anyone can convince me otherwise. Amazing how the Blue jackets were called for penalties in their very next series that they got away with against Bolts players! In the playoffs, the Bolts have to play well enough to beat both the opponent and the REF!
I believe fans of most teams feel that way at times

Reactions: Max McBolt

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Come on, this is embarrassing.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
No there isn't. Tampa played undisciplined all last season.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
dont agree in embarrassing we aint thugs last year toi wise we were third most penalized team in hockey that is flat out bull;,,, im not a huge cnspiracy guy but that truth of that stat bothers the hell out of me
Because guys like Killorn and Kucherov take about four stick penalties a game. Killorn is the most frustrating, but generally we as a team are too aggressive with our sticks.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
macho ill disagree my problem is i watch the west thug teams and boston etc... we do not get judged correctly or didnt last year to my eye test plain and simple .... is teams whole game hold sticks every called etc.. is two wys west east this league is called then is also the boston new jersey and a few other ways that they let them play hold the stick or west hockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->