Post-Game Talk: A regulation win?!?!? Panthers beat Jets 4-2 in Barkovland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Sasha is an absolute treat. The thing about getting the first meal on the plane. Lol

I do agree with Bob about maybe Sasha doing a little too much since he's now the captain. You could see at times he was trying too hard to make plays by himself.

-ghoste

Last edited:
Reactions: IM Clutcm

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Sasha is an absolute treat. The thing about getting the first meal on the plane. Lol

I do agree with Bob about maybe Sasha doing a little too much since he's now the captain. You could see at times he was trying too hard to make plays by himself.

-ghoste

Barkov is hilarious in English as well Laine! haha

Reactions: Ghoste

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I can remember befor the Season was starting, there was you video with Barkov and a Finnish Youtuber.
And they played some hockey, talked strict finnish and we saw Barkov laughing so often also the Youtuber. It´s interisting that Laine mention it that Barkov might be a bit more funnier is his home language, then in english.

But the biggest thing i heard so far, is when a different Coach then yours praise you for been that professional on the Ice. I mean is there a small chance to get praised more then that.
Barkov is really one of a kind Player in his Generation.

Reactions: Ratsreign

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Start winning and make me care you miserable trash fire team.

RgSmK9V.png

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Yes, my record in games seen in Florida is 3-0 (Beezer shutout) and 3-0 vs Hartford and 6-0 (Luongo shutout) vs Anaheim
That Luongo game was 17 years ago, it's been a while for you. Have fun, don't be too mad if they lose, you need to enjoy this, it's a really cool once in a lifetime event.

Remember to duck when Kuli shoots.

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
If they win 1 of 2 against the Jets and go 5-2-2 over the next 9 after that, they're right in the mix.
I love how u say it like "oh, all they need to do is be a totally different team". the panthers are getting blown out by the jets both games and then going 2-5-5. why on earth would they split with the jets and go 5-2-2?

Last edited:
Reactions: MPGA

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Per Jameson Olive, Luongo has been activated off IR though he's not expected to play in Finland.

Lineup same as it was this week in practice (Hoffman on line 2; line 4 of Brouwer-Lammikko-Sceviour; D-pairs Matheson-Ekblad, Yan-Petro, Kis-Weegar). Reimer in net.

DrMom9900

Nov 2, 2011
Everyone getting excited for Luongo coming back when y'all know he wont last more than 10 games. Guy is more fragile than a peach in July

drktmplr12

Feb 28, 2018
Florida
Everyone getting excited for Luongo coming back when y'all know he wont last more than 10 games. Guy is more fragile than a peach in July

i don't disagree that lu is fragile, but a dude fell on his knee. that would have injured a 21 year old goalie, too. this injury has nothing to do with his age.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
i don't disagree that lu is fragile, but a dude fell on his knee. that would have injured a 21 year old goalie, too. this injury has nothing to do with his age.

A 21 year old, can recover it better then a 39 years old. But at least i hope Loungo can show something that gives this Team a bit more confidence.

Reactions: drktmplr12

DrMom9900

Nov 2, 2011
"Dear Mother,
Its been 2 fortnights since the last panthers game. I've made due, but the men grow restless. Tim Yorke damn near stabbed Captain Miller in a fit of rage. Word reached us that theyre hunkered down in Finnland. Boy, i cant help but wonder how cold it must be there. My briches are frozen stiff and we're only camped out in Williamsburg. Well, I have to go now, the horses need tending and I cant keep Sgt. Simmonds waiting. Tell Missy not over cook the cornbread like always. I love and miss you all. I cant wait to see the smile on all your faces upon my return from this wretched war."
-Pvt. DrMom9900

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
Too bad it's on NBC and I can't get it on gamepass. Oh well, guess I actually have to work at work :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad