GDT: A really early weekday game against Florida(1PM)

Nth Turtle Reborn

Mar 15, 2019
Genuinely curious, when we plunder the Cuda when we're plagued with injuries, who fills the Cuda gaps? Do AHL teams have a swollen roster compared to the big team?

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I wouldn’t put a breakaway goal on either goalie. Dell was getting bashed just as much as Jones was when they were both posting a .885-.895 SV%. The fact that Dell has stolen a couple of games while posting a .924 sv% in his last 10 starts earns him some additional rope. People didn’t start hating on Jones because it was fun.

That doesn’t mean others don’t and it doesn’t mean that people don’t use faulty logic and double standards with the goalies.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
I really hope Jumbo is done after this season. He has been ok this year given the role he has been put in but I expect he gets worse next season and it is going to be hard to watch my favorite Sharks player deteriorate even more.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
I know Heed is in a tough situation, but he continually shows how he isn't an NHL defenseman.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Yeah. With him it seems to be 2 steps forward 2.5 steps back. He has some strong showing immediately followed by some very poor ones. Without consistency, it is hard to really earn a spot at this level.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
That doesn’t mean others don’t and it doesn’t mean that people don’t use faulty logic and double standards with the goalies.

Well one goalie is a “starter” making 5.75MM AAV and the other is a backup making 1.9MM AAV. So yeah they’re going to be held to different standards. Thats not exclusive to just the goalie position.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->