A Real Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atoz10121

Jun 16, 2004
Tukonen will drop past 5 because he isnt needed by the teams there. and Lisin isnt even 1st round material what makes you think he will go in the top 20. say what you want. and by schultz i meant schantz. that is probobly one of the most accurate ones you will find around here. so what if Schneider doesnt get taken by the lightning. there is still Justin Pogge, Justin Churchill or even Jeff Glass. some of these mock drafts are incredibally wrong. this is pretty accurate.

Alouette_19

Jul 21, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Tukonen will drop past 5 because he isnt needed by the teams there. and Lisin isnt even 1st round material what makes you think he will go in the top 20

Your makbe right on Tukonen but your wrong on Lisin (this guy is first round stuff)...

Graham to MTL no way especially when Korpikoski is there :banghead:

Zajac might went in first round but I don't see this happen....he's questionnable

I think you should learn the word respect and your draft is not better than the others :mad:

kovalchuk17atl

Apr 22, 2004
Hercules Rockefeller said:
Some if not many, of the things you've said are very dumb. And when you're not saying dumb things, you're insulting respected posters on this board.

I'd suggest you just smarten up, and show a bit of respect. We aren't here to tell people their mock drafts suck out loud. Especially when it's one that was actually pretty good.

Alouette_19 said:
I think you should learn the word respect and your draft is not better than the others :mad:

I agree with both statements here.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Atoz10121 said:
Tukonen will drop past 5 because he isnt needed by the teams there. and Lisin isnt even 1st round material what makes you think he will go in the top 20. say what you want. and by schultz i meant schantz. that is probobly one of the most accurate ones you will find around here. so what if Schneider doesnt get taken by the lightning. there is still Justin Pogge, Justin Churchill or even Jeff Glass. some of these mock drafts are incredibally wrong. this is pretty accurate.

You really outa be on "WB's superstar USA". I don't know about the signing voice, but the fact that you say this is one of the most accurate mock drafts out there means you've definetely got the attitude.

Flames Draft Watcher

Feb 27, 2002
Calgary
Visit site
kovalchuk17atl said:
I don't know where you get the facts that Meszaros is better than Thelen either. He's good, but no way is he better than Thelen.

I've seen plenty of scouts suggest that and several rankings that had Meszaros higher.

To say, "no way he's better" is a foolish statement, much like some of atoz's in this thread.

Flames Draft Watcher

Feb 27, 2002
Calgary
Visit site
Atoz10121 said:
drafts are incredibally wrong. this is pretty accurate.

Anybody who's followed the draft for a while or knows there stuff would know that predicting the draft is impossible.

Therefore to call yours accurate and others "incredibly wrong" tends to suggest you really don't know as much as you think you do.

Want to bet money that Lisin goes in the 1st? I'm sure there's several people who'd take you up on that. Dubnyk and Schneider as well.

If you're SO convinced then you should put some money where your mouth is. Cause you are really running your mouth in this thread...

kovalchuk17atl

Apr 22, 2004
Atoz10121 said:

So what? If T-Bay does want Schneider, then having Pogge, Glass, or Churchill is little consolation. That's like saying (and I know this isn't ever going to happen) to the Caps, "So what if Ovechkin opts out? You could always take Malkin, Tukonen or Schremp."

In other words, when you want a player and the other guys aren't THAT high on the list, it's going to hurt when you could've had him but you end up not getting him.

Atoz10121

Jun 16, 2004
yeah hahaha, you guys are really mature. First you tell me to respect others and call me childish, well look in the mirror because thats exactly what you guys are doing. acting childish and showing me no respect. all you guys are doing is talking trash about. this must be the talk trash about atoz thread. really guys if you spend your time talking trash about 1 persons mock draft than that says 2 things. either your a loser who has no life, or your a person that is a wuss and got beat up in school so you want to act tough but the only place you can do that is over the internet about somebody and their mock draft. :( :amazed: :mad: :jump: :teach:

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Atoz10121 said:
yeah hahaha, you guys are really mature. First you tell me to respect others and call me childish, well look in the mirror because thats exactly what you guys are doing. acting childish and showing me no respect. all you guys are doing is talking trash about. this must be the talk trash about atoz thread. really guys if you spend your time talking trash about 1 persons mock draft than that says 2 things. either your a loser who has no life, or your a person that is a wuss and got beat up in school so you want to act tough but the only place you can do that is over the internet about somebody and their mock draft. :( :amazed: :mad: :jump: :teach:

You shot down people's mock ideas, we called you childish, and shot down the fact that you think yours is the undisputed best out there. No one can predict a draft, though you seem to have got it in your head that yours will be correct, if not have few mistakes. From what I've heard and seen, yours in no where near the most accurate. IMO, Draft Guru's is definetely the best.

Stop the childish behaviour, such as your above post. Mock draft's are mainly for fun. I've took fun out of things when I'm stressed before, but I doubt you are stressed, I think you're just immature and arrogant.

KingofSpain

Mar 5, 2002
Windsor, ON
Visit site
Atoz10121 said:
thestonedkoala. that draft sucks, Lisin wont go in the 1st round, either will Fransson. dont you think it seems stupid that the better goalie gets drafted later than the 2nd to best (Schwarz being taken before Montoya.) If anything, Montoya will go before him. and Dubnyk, Schnieder, and Schultz are all 2nd round goalies. Oscar Hedman wont got in the 1st round. Either will Roman Volschenko. and Lyminn wont either. and why would thelen be drafted before meszaros. it doesnt seem right because meszaros is better.

Nice of you to show your true knowledge, Jeff Schultz is a DEFENSEMAN. The amount you use the word "sucks'" really shows maturity.

Lisin will most likely go 1st round, if he didn't have a chance THN wouldn't rate him 14th. Lyamin will be a great D-Man. He and Fransson are very likely to go in the 1st or at least by the 33rd pick.

Atoz10121

Jun 16, 2004
Ice Deamon, yes i know, i already corrected myself in another post. Did you not understand the first time i corrected myself or should i have spelled it in moron for you.

Divine Wind

Atoz10121 said:
not anyone elses stupid unfalse BS mock Draft.

14. Edmonton Oilers- Alexandre Picard
25. Edmonton Oilers(from Phi.)- Blake Wheeler

Love it from an Oiler fan's perspective. Then go for who ever falls of Dubnyk/Schneider/Shantz @ the 44th pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad