Value of: A real backup to Toronto

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Jonas Enroth has been worse than Bernier since coming to Toronto which is SHOCKING since Bernier was a disgrace to earth but somehow Enroth has managed to suck even worse than Bernier.

Tonight he almost single handidly cost us the win, hell even if he had won he still allowed 4 in regulation and has allowed 3+ every game He's played.

He's been awful and it's time to get an NHL caliber backup

Who is available?

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Pavs for a 2nd take it now before they change their minds.

Michel Beauchamp

Canadiens' fan since 1958
Mar 17, 2008
Laval, Qc
Jonas Enroth has been worse than Bernier since coming to Toronto which is SHOCKING since Bernier was a disgrace to earth but somehow Enroth has managed to suck even worse than Bernier.

Tonight he almost single handidly cost us the win, hell even if he had won he still allowed 4 in regulation and has allowed 3+ every game He's played.

He's been awful and it's time to get an NHL caliber backup

Who is available?

It's too late for me to check your post history (I might do it tomorrow), but were you not doing cartwheels when the Leafs signed him as a backup ?

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
It's too late for me to check your post history (I might do it tomorrow), but were you not doing cartwheels when the Leafs signed him as a backup ?

I don't know about cartwheels but I thiought he'd be WAY WAY better than this, I thought was NHL caliber

He's not

lanceuppercut75

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto area
If Enroth still looks bad around New Year's, I wouldn't mind trading for Hammond, Lack, Mazanec, or even somebody better like Halak, Niemi or Miller.

It all comes down to cost though. We don't NEED a better backup, so quality assets are off the table. We would possibly have to ship out a cap dump (Michalek / Laich / Greening) and would probably need to involve Garrett Sparks, our projected backup for next season.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Fix that defense and the back ups will do decent... i dont think its a goalie problem but more of a defense problem

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Meanwhile Bernier is doing great in Anaheim. Food for thought OP.

really? a goalie on the team with the lowest goals against last year is doing well?

Budaj is doing well too with LA. wasnt even good enough to be a backup last year.

maybe it has something to do with the team in front of him?

jacks*

Mar 29, 2013
I think you got to look into getting a NHL caliber defense first.No goalie is going to help that mess of a defense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->