A Prospects Annual Magazine like Baseball

caringjets

Sep 12, 2011
Hi! How are You? Me fine. I am new here so Hi! To You All. I want to to know if there is an Annual Prospects Guide or Magazine or Journal just like Baseball America is doing with Baseball both the Minors and Majors? If there is some what is the best, I want a Print Version, I am old school and have big difficulties with the Digital Versions, I need something in my hands to read, so what is the best out there, I know there is The Hockey News, but I heard is not good or only fair, so do not know about that. Please help.
Thank You for Your Attention and Collaboration.
Take good care and Blessings.

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

Hi... I'm fine..?

But what you're looking for is probably the Hockey News annual Prospect issue that usually debuts in March.

Aristocles14

Aug 27, 2003
London, Ontario
Visit site
My keeper league is heavy on the recently drafted prospects because most other players of any value are already taken and I have found "Mckeen's Hockey Pool Yearbook" is the best one for prospects and NHL players IMO. It just came out last week in Ontario with Stamkos on the cover.

Bookman

Feb 27, 2002
frozen north
Visit site
Hi! How are You? Me fine. I am new here so Hi! To You All. I want to to know if there is an Annual Prospects Guide or Magazine or Journal just like Baseball America is doing with Baseball both the Minors and Majors? If there is some what is the best, I want a Print Version, I am old school and have big difficulties with the Digital Versions, I need something in my hands to read, so what is the best out there, I know there is The Hockey News, but I heard is not good or only fair, so do not know about that. Please help.
Thank You for Your Attention and Collaboration.
Take good care and Blessings.

I've never seen anything even close to the BA prospectus for hockey. Wish there were though.

caringjets

Sep 12, 2011
Big Thank You!!!

Hi! How are Your Lives today? Thank You to You All Guys and Gals Who helped me, it is so much appreciative. You have helped me a lot so I will try to choose the right one for me. Baseball America People and Experts Working There are very very Passionate Men and Women working there and They are very strongly driven in Their Vocations, They eat Baseball and Live Baseball, maybe that is what is missing in Hockey, if here in Canada the Population Number would be more extensive, maybe There would be Guys and Gals like that, Do not get me wrong here, but Hockey Fans are very Passionate too, maybe it is the Experts and Journalists or the Media covering Hockey They are not Passionate like those in Baseball or Us Whom We are not in the Media and in the Journalist and Reporting Business, Blue Collars, I think We are more Passionate with a few Retired Players Who are in Media now.
Baseball America They have a very Strong Back Bone too, which Hockey is missing and like the Hockey News, the product is by far not like it was when Bob McKenzie was at the elm there, it has diminish and the magazine quality is not the best. Mckeens I like, quality. What I would want is that all the Prospects That We know Them more intimately and Where They are coming from and what is Their Make Up and what is Their Personalities outside the Hockey Arenas and There Families too and Their Capacities Their Weaknesses on the ice and a thorough analysis, not always use the Politically Correct jargon. Anyway maybe I am asking too much, but if They can do it in Baseball and Football and in some extent in Basketball and even Cricket can do it why not hockey.
Take good care to You all and Thanks again and Blessings.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
meh.. .more and more disappointed in them

this year's top 120 prospects is awful.

Yeah, more than a couple of questionable rankings, but their write-ups on team's 5 or so top prospects is usually quite good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad