A Player By Player Look At The Toronto Maple Leafs

LordKmus

Feb 19, 2012
Who wrote this? It's littered with spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. Pretty bad article.

It also states in reference to Jake Gardiner,

"The Colorado Avalanche have interest, the Avalanche are looking to move Ryan O’Reilly.. there has to be a deal that can be worked out."

Sounds like it was written by a random **** poster on the trade rumors and free agent board.

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
I'll wait until the atrocious grammar improves before finishing that.

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
That article is borderline embarrassing. I don't really understand the ins and outs of HFboards but the OP's profile makes it seem as though he is affiliated with HFboards? Assuming that is the case, is this article seriously being endorsed by HFboards?

leafsfuture

Mar 30, 2008
He lost me when he said Kadri is useless if he doesnt score.

Again, not sure what people are watching. The points don't show it, but he has made MAJOR strides this year in his overall game

OHLFan90

Dec 24, 2013
Ontario
That article is borderline embarrassing. I don't really understand the ins and outs of HFboards but the OP's profile makes it seem as though he is affiliated with HFboards? Assuming that is the case, is this article seriously being endorsed by HFboards?

Not written by me, just something that was posted on my site.

OHLFan90

Dec 24, 2013
Ontario

Again, not sure what people are watching. The points don't show it, but he has made MAJOR strides this year in his overall game

I agree with you on Kadri, he may not put up points but he has made major strides. One of the only players worth keep IMO.

hockeystick89

Oct 30, 2009
The fact people are suggesting Morgan Rielly might be in play is absolutely obscured

The fact people are suggesting Morgan Rielly might be in play is absolutely obscured

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden

Haha yeah I read that too.

Hasty, badly written, badly thought out. If you can't put more effort into things than just looking at points and plus/minus and making your verdict, then it's not much to share.

Bleed Blue and White

Oct 4, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
In my opinion the author has Clarkson backwards. He says to trade him, but keep him if the contract was better. It should be the other way around, we are keeping him because we have to, if his contract was better we would almost certainly move him.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007

I did not read the article based on the limited poor reviews here. :shakehead

I just wonder if he copy and pasted what he wrote about Kadri from what he wrote about Kessel? :help:

The Apologist

Apologizing for Leaf garbage since 1979
Oct 16, 2007
Leaf Nation Hell
Sounds like a successful journalist to me.

Write absurd article about Leafs, based in zero facts.
Post on Leafs boards.
Sign lucrative contract with TSN/CBC/Star/Sun

All they are missing now is for someone on here to use this article as 'proof' of something.

shelf

Nov 4, 2006
London ONtario
I dont get the hate for Robidas. He has been a solid 3rd pairing defenceman. I think hes also a good leader/mentor for the younger defenceman. I dont see the point in trading him for nothing.

cheechonaleash

Nov 8, 2011
Sounds like a successful journalist to me.

Write obscured article about Leafs, based in zero facts.
Post on Leafs boards.
Sign lucrative contract with TSN/CBC/Star/Sun

All they are missing now is for someone on here to use this article as 'proof' of something.

Corrected.

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
I hope that guys here realize that any single one of us can write up an essay... then upload it to the internet... then post it on a sports forum, right?

Why does it reach a point where all of a sudden if we read something on the internet that it has to be "official" or something... it's just some kid who wrote a bunch of paragraphs and uploaded it. The grade-11 grammar is your first clue... nothing to do with any "afiliations", there are no links, no ads... just a high school student's personal project that he uploaded lol... chill out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad