Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
Alright everyone, post your cursed images

uRtizon.jpg

Reactions: thadd and belair

Jepprey

Creeper
May 25, 2006
We needed a regulation win so that oddly felt like a loss there lol.

Team was soooo sloppy tonight.

Ill take it though.. just win out. Lol.

Reactions: Chabot84

Uindicator

Sep 27, 2010
Season ticket holders: why the hell should I renew this organization is a disaster
Nicholson: Mcdavid
STH: ahhhhhh!!

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Put Currie/Gamberdella with Mcdavid/Drai at this point what do you have to lose other than not seeing what you have in your lineup for next year by not doing it.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
We have an excellent record in one goal games because we're a team that plays for overtime.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
McDavid really showed up tonight. Great game by him.

Team didnt really play bad, but you would just like to see more urgency from the team. We got a couple all world players but this team just doesnt have the talent, depth, coaching, or goaltending to compete for a playoff spot.

This team has a lot of cap problems, with little depth and a lot of question marks going into the offseason. Just another year for us.

McDavid, Draisaitl and Bakersfield, basically the only bright lights this year.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Oh goody, "the dream" according to some is still alive. Barf
I can't wait for the 12th pick and no managerial changes because of this late run.
I could smell an OT win from a mile away the moment the Coyotes tied it at 2.

I'm just here for the McDrai points and got a few so... cool.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

wokwithme

Dec 8, 2017
What's the lowest part of McDavid's night?

Having Lucic strapped to his line for three periods or the post-game interview with Gene?

Answer...that pass of stupidity by nuge on the pp. McDavids visible response to that idiocy is enough to categorically prove it. Like how do you F that play up?

comical and pathetic.
if you made a movie about a bunch of crappy amateurs learning how to play hockey...and you exaggerated for comedic effect... that would be the exact sh** scripted. and everyone watching is laughing. great comedy
pathetic

McNuge

Dec 17, 2010
Cambridge Ontario
Such a hollow win. Good on McDavid for carrying these shit bags. Awful awful effort by pretty much everyone tonight. Might have been Drais worst game of the season. Entire D was absolute trash.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Put Currie/Gamberdella with Mcdavid/Drai at this point what do you have to lose other than not seeing what you have in your lineup for next year by not doing it.
Ya the Oilers need plug and play guys like Pitts did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->