Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
so pretty much everyone under contract :laugh:

giphy.gif

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
No Hanowski, Acolatse, McGrattan or Setoguchi.

Believe Hanowski's injured and McGrattan's still on paternity leave. Not sure about the other two.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg

Believe Hanowski's injured and McGrattan's still on paternity leave. Not sure about the other two.

This leads me to believe these four have basically been confirmed to not be returning. The guys recalled are probably going to be under heavy watch, see if they show some potential. Better than golfing too.

Last edited:

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room

Seto is injured. Acolatse hasn't played since the 11th so I would assume he is also injured.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
I wonder if Austin Carroll will get recalled too.

In addition, the Flames also announced that forward Austin Carroll from the Victoria Royals and forward Garnet Hathaway and defencemen Kenney Morrison and Dustin Stevenson from the Adirondack Flames of the American Hockey League will join the recalled group in Calgary.

The wording here is different, not sure if that means they're eligible, or just here.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
In addition, the Flames also announced that forward Austin Carroll from the Victoria Royals and forward Garnet Hathaway and defencemen Kenney Morrison and Dustin Stevenson from the Adirondack Flames of the American Hockey League will join the recalled group in Calgary.

The wording here is different, not sure if that means they're eligible, or just here.
They definitely are not, the contracts of Hathaway, Carroll & Morrisson do not start until July 1st. Stevenson doesn't even have a contract with Calgary so to me that is the most interesting of the bunch.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Gotcha, so they're just here for the experience. Sounds like Stevenson will be getting a contract if that's the case.
Yeah definitely for experience. Not sure why the Flames would be thinking of signing a defenseman that will be 26 this summer and is a career ECHLer until this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->