A little love from Alabama

Panic at the Back

Dec 5, 2005
Northern Bama
Just found out that WestJet flies to YYZ for about $220 round trip. Thinking I'd like to make a trip to Toronto, drive to Ottawa, and then visit Montreal.

Ball park is January 2018 or November 2018. When does the snow get bad up there? Thinking November might be a better time...

How is West Jet?

Blarginator

Mar 24, 2010
Just found out that WestJet flies to YYZ for about $220 round trip. Thinking I'd like to make a trip to Toronto, drive to Ottawa, and then visit Montreal.

Ball park is January 2018 or November 2018. When does the snow get bad up there? Thinking November might be a better time...

How is West Jet?

January and February are usually the coldest months and lots of snow too. As for WestJet I've flown with them before and had a good experience but it was just the one time.

Panic at the Back

Dec 5, 2005
Northern Bama
January and February are usually the coldest months and lots of snow too. As for WestJet I've flown with them before and had a good experience but it was just the one time.

That's what I figured... so hopefully November or March then :)
I ran it by the Wife, and she said, that sounds great.

West Jet - very cool. Looks like I can get a direct flight, which makes it nice. Well other than the 2 hour drive to the airport in Nashville. .. going to check on Birmingham,their airport is much easier to get to and use.

Panic at the Back

Dec 5, 2005
Northern Bama
If any of y'all come down to Huntsville, i'll gladly take you to get the best BBQ in the country or my wife can make some gumbo or jambalaya (we are from New Orleans after all).

Panic at the Back

Dec 5, 2005
Northern Bama
Been following along down here.

Went to see our local university team play last night, a nice 5-1 win over Alaska Anchorage. If you watch the video below, you can see me on the glass in the 2nd period - UAH (white) scores and I'm at the top of the screen near the gate... wearing my Ottawa "O" t-shirt (Karlsson 65).

Tickets were $13 with free popcorn and table service.

Decided to wear my O65 shirt again today since the game was on tv. WORKED Again!

Panic at the Back

Dec 5, 2005
Northern Bama
The crazy wacko who allegedly molested a 14yr old girl that is running for your senate seat and currently tied in the polls. Come on now,

He doesn't play hockey.

As for the politician - reports are coming out that the "victim" worked for the Clinton campaigns 92-2000, and then again both times Hillary ran for office. Moore's out there, but this just seems too concocted for belief.

But I'm not here to discuss politics.

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
Please don’t say you like Roy Moore, this is the bare minimum for acceptance.

Who likes kiddy diddlers? Nooooooobbbooooody!!

Yes, minimum bar, but I'd assume unless evidence demonstrates otherwise that everyone is kinda not okay with that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad