Post-Game Talk: A hockey game will be played tonight vs the Sharks

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
And FAK Joe Thornton. He knew what he was doing. Should be suspended for that. You don't hip check someone's head into the boards. Period.
He knew what he was doing and the hit was very late. He could have easily avoided the hit.

Dream Big

Jun 10, 2005
Axis Mundi
Caps looked great! Hopefully when they go to San Jose in March they play the same way. Sharks did not look good.
Smith-Pelly had a great tip in goal. I like his hands.
OV being OV like a run away train. Nice job.
Connolly. This is why Caps pay him the big bucks. He has skill. I'd be curious how he'd do with more minutes.
Vrana - well done
Kuzy 70% on the face off circle, Beagle 63% and Eller 60% Backstrom 50% Beasts!

MrGone

Nov 18, 2009
lol every time Grubauer doesn't get shellacked someone shows up to start the "trade holtby" argument. Like clockwork.

This is not new from my end. We had the perfect storm for Holtby to be the hero. The team will never be more talented and playing in front of a Vezina level goalie. And not one time we get to say "Holtby stole that series for us" I just don't think he has it in his head to win it.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
It's almost like the Sharks don't like having their guaranteed win in DC taken away

I can't believe they beat them. Second time in 17 years at home.

Ovechkin had himself a game. 15 to 6 scoring chances for/against, 71.4 CF%. Wish he wouldn't have been on the ice for the GA, only real blemish for him tonight.

Let's just hope Oshie is ok.

Last edited:

MrGone

Nov 18, 2009
That is so bad. With the slow mo you can see him look and do it a 100% on purpose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad