A happy thought on a gloomy day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl Spackler

Mar 9, 2004
Whenever I start to feel really down about the fact that the hockey season is done, I can always console myself with the thought that at least Bobby Holik won't be getting any of that ridiculous 9 million dollar salary the current CBA helped to create this season. I hope it feels good losing all that money Bobby!

Then again, I am sure that once you and your brethren break the owners (I know it seems unlikely but that must be what they assume they can accomplish) there will be plenty more contracts like that coming your way.....

TexSen

Nov 20, 2003
Schaefer..Beer..mmmm
Carl Spackler said:
Whenever I start to feel really down about the fact that the hockey season is done, I can always console myself with the thought that at least Bobby Holik won't be getting any of that ridiculous 9 million dollar salary the current CBA helped to create this season. I hope it feels good losing all that money Bobby!

Then again, I am sure that once you and your brethren break the owners (I know it seems unlikely but that must be what they assume they can accomplish) there will be plenty more contracts like that coming your way.....

Your thread title threw me off. Sun is shining where I am and it is Friday. Don't exactly know why today would be considered gloomy...perhaps the weather isn't nice where you are?

Cheers, have a great weekend!

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Carl Spackler said:

Im sure that made everyone happy. Until they realize hockey is killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad