A Gift from Me to You

TheDarkKnight

Jul 25, 2011
As a HUGE Jets fan, and a big Flyers fan, I made this. I know its not great, but I just got back into GFX, and really, who doesn't want a Giroux wallpaper.

EDIT: If you have any feedback, or you use it, lemme hear about it.

fodGA4A.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/fodGA4A.jpg for the full size image.

ilovetheflyers8

Jan 26, 2009
D.C.
Nice! Take this with a grain of salt as I'm no artist. Instead of having all of his legs blurred maybe just try the edges or not blurred at all?

FlyingPhilly

Mar 3, 2013
Philly
Not to insult someone's work or anything bad, but G looks kinda fat to me in that pic. Is it just me or does anyone else see that? Maybe it is just the angle...

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
Not a fan of all the blur, but it's well made and you chose a great pic of Roo for it too.

This is my favorite wallpaper, I've had it on my comp for over a year now, just to give you an idea of what my opinion is for an awesome wallpaper

3_giroux.jpg

TheDrizzle81

Nov 13, 2008
Marlton NJ
I'd use the same font the flyers use for the number. Also ur the background but not the player, name and number layer. Just drop the blur below those. That's pretty much my only suggestions. I try not to stifle another artist with too many critiques.

TheDarkKnight

Jul 25, 2011
Not a fan of all the blur, but it's well made and you chose a great pic of Roo for it too.

This is my favorite wallpaper, I've had it on my comp for over a year now, just to give you an idea of what my opinion is for an awesome wallpaper

3_giroux.jpg
I wish i had this kind of talent.

OriginJM

matt stromes skating coach
Feb 4, 2010
in the nicest way, that looks absolutely terrible. there are tons of incredible tutorials out there to sharpen your gd skills, keep the passion but you have a long way to go

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad