GDT: "A Fistful of Dallas" - Sharks @ Dallas - 10/17 - 5:30 PM (PT) - CSN-CA, FS-SW, KFOX

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
5-2 Sharks...still haven't won, damn it!

Burns, Demers, Nieto, Kearns, and Couture

Benn and Fiddler

Mrs Ski

Sep 25, 2008
The Process
Cant stop laughing at the GDT. Kirby you rock!!!

Benn as Mongo...hahahahaha.

Pavs looks awesome...just perfect for him.

CrazedZooChimp

Not enough guts
Aug 3, 2005
Bay Area, CA
www.Coaster101.com
So awesome Kirby, so many great movies (and a bunch I now need to add to my Netflix queue)! I greatly appreciate the inclusion of Kuwabatake Sanjuro. Now if only you had included characters from "The Adventures of Brisco County Jr." (although I guess it's not a movie....) :handclap:

I've decided to continue with a double digit SNOG, Sharks win 10-3. All top-9 forwards score a goal.

wishman

Jan 20, 2007
Fearing Sharks will have an emotional letdown tonight:

SNOG
4 -2 Stars
Stars: Chiasson, Cole, Benn, Nichushkin
Sharks : Pavelski, Kennedy

LeftHeartInSF

Left Heart In SF
Dec 1, 2011
San Francisco/Boston
First off, KirbyDots, you have to do the next game vs. Dallas and do "For A Few Dallas More" because this GDT is amazing. I know that we have seen some truly awesome ones, from Star Wars, Star Trek, and other great films, but taking it to the classic Man With No Name trilogy deserves another one in the same vein. GREAT JOB!

4-1 Sharks. It seems like a good score to go with this season.

Welcome back Stuart! Miss you Boyle!

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
About a half hour until I leave for the (likely) one and only game I'll attend this season. Last year the Sharks lost both games in Dallas. It really hurts to lose to them because I don't care much for their fanbase and also sucks when the few games a year you go to they lose. The Sharks are long overdue for a huge embarrassing blowout victory over the Stars in Dallas.

We have a bunch of us Sharks fans sitting together, so maybe we'll end up on TV like we did the last game in Dallas.

GO SHARKS!!!!!

Last edited:

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Tsk tsk all you SNOGers who are predicting Sharks wins. Don't you realize that Dan "Vezina" Ellis is playing tonight?

5-2 Dallas: Seguin, Chiasson x2, Whitney, Gonchar. For us Pavelski and Kearns.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
About a half hour until I leave for the (likely) one and only game I'll attend this season. Last year the Sharks lost both games in Dallas. It really hurts to lose to them because I don't care much for their fanbase and also sucks when the few games a year you go to they lose. The Sharks are long overdue for a huge embarrassing blowout victory over the Stars in Dallas.

We have a bunch of us Sharks fans sitting together, so maybe we'll end up on TV like we did the last game in Dallas.

GO SHARKS!!!!!

You realize if they lose, you are now to blame right?

sharkbite3

Custom boozer title
Apr 4, 2009
Seaside, CA
I'm fired up!! I know Dallas tends to play pretty well against us, but I think the boys keep the offense flowing tonight. Oh, and Don Cherry must be glad that Hertl and Benn will be in the same building so that Hertl can take some notes on how to look like a statue when he scores. Kids, you don't do that.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
SNOG

6-2 Sharks

Stars Goals: Jamie Benn (Just so he can be angry again, like I saw when Don Cherry featured him last week on Coaches Corner), Seguin

Sharks Goals: Pavelski, Wingels, Hertl, Couture x2, Vlasic (Because no one ever picks Vlasic to score a goal it seems)

Sharks really are scoring in bunches lately and I think that continues tonight. Hopefully it's a good game and we actually get hockey and not controversy. That Boyle hit on Tuesday really took any enthusiasm I had for the game away and that sucked.

sharkbite3

Custom boozer title
Apr 4, 2009
Seaside, CA
SNOG

6-2 Sharks

Stars Goals: Jamie Benn (Just so he can be angry again, like I saw when Don Cherry featured him last week on Coaches Corner), Seguin

Sharks Goals: Pavelski, Wingels, Hertl, Couture x2, Vlasic (Because no one ever picks Vlasic to score a goal it seems)

Sharks really are scoring in bunches lately and I think that continues tonight. Hopefully it's a good game and we actually get hockey and not controversy. That Boyle hit on Tuesday really took any enthusiasm I had for the game away and that sucked.

I did!

Oh my god. Burns and Kennedy. hahahaha, very well done.

Snoggery!

Sharks 6-2
Burns, Thornton x2, Hertl, Vlasic, Wingels
Whitney, Benn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad