OT 19/3: COVID-19 Isolation Chamber/Panic Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I guess this goes here.

If the Browns were a minor league team, people would be falling over themselves congratulating them on such a brilliant gimmick.

Are the Browns a minor league team?

Last edited:

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I understand she's a huge football fan but she seems more the GM sort than a head coach, if you wanted to give her a role.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I understand she's a huge football fan but she seems more the GM sort than a head coach, if you wanted to give her a role.
I'd say that she's more suited to some type of executive on the business side of the team, and out of making any player decisions officially. She's been mentioned as a possible NFL commissioner, which is a very different skillset from coaching. Gary Bettman can be an effective commissioner, but it doesn't mean he should coach any of the teams.

Never mind the political issues at play here.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Any recommendations on what bluetooth headphones to buy?

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Cat-cuddles-with-rhinos.gif

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Just need to vent. Me and Wife are trying to buy a place in one of the worst markets in the world. It's unaffordable as f***. But we managed to get to a point where we can. Put down an offer for a renovated 2 bed, 2 full bath townhouse ($525,000 CDN :mad:) and they accept the offer with a subject to sale. We are cool with it. So the sellers find a place and put an offer down and now they are subject to sale on the their new place. So now I am waiting on a third party who, by the looks of might also end up have a subject to sale. I am so damn frustrated.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Just need to vent. Me and Wife are trying to buy a place in one of the worst markets in the world. It's unaffordable as ****. But we managed to get to a point where we can. Put down an offer for a renovated 2 bed, 2 full bath townhouse ($525,000 CDN :mad:) and they accept the offer with a subject to sale. We are cool with it. So the sellers find a place and put an offer down and now they are subject to sale on the their new place. So now I am waiting on a third party who, by the looks of might also end up have a subject to sale. I am so damn frustrated.
Lol - 525k American wouldn't get me a god damn one bedroom condo in my area. So it could be worse.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Lol - 525k American wouldn't get me a god damn one bedroom condo in my area. So it could be worse.
f***, I'm moving an hour out of the city. In Vancouver 1 bed condo is about 700k. We got screwed by Chinese money flooding here. Problem here is wages never went up with the cost of living. I have had to accept the fact I will never own a house.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
****, I'm moving an hour out of the city. In Vancouver 1 bed condo is about 700k. We got screwed by Chinese money flooding here. Problem here is wages never went up with the cost of living. I have had to accept the fact I will never own a house.
I'm relocating soon so I can buy. It's a pain - I feel ya.

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
Have you guys watched "Bohemian Rhapsody" yet?
As a Queen fan, I do have certain issues...they really could have used "It' A Hard Life" for its post-credits scene. No songs written by Freddie could have ended it better IMO.(not really this video, but the song.)

Also, acting itself wasn't bad but he didn't look like real Freddie (compared to the other three). Did Freddie even talk like that?

Who could have done it better? Sidney Crosby!! He should have spent the last season shooting the film.
h77964FCC

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
I'm a huge Queen fan so one day I will definitely watch it. So it's not so good you're saying @LonLon Lei ?

Yay fellow Queen fan! No I'm just saying Crosby could have done it better:laugh: and since I'm a Queen fan, I feel like I'm entitled to say "they could have done this and that" just like how we comment our Lightning game.
They could have used more of their music, not only famous ones. Just like this song. So many good stuff from them.

You should definitely watch it. I don't want to give you any more spoilers :)
I still think "neutral audience" may enjoy it more as it is. They constantly showed weeping faces of the audience on TV to tell you how great the movie is.
I truly appreciate they made the movie like this though. I really do. I love Queen. I love Freddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->