A.Esposito/J.Voracek/L.Couture - reminds me of ?

byeyimini

Sep 10, 2002
Visit site
A.Esposito/J.Voracek/L.Couture

Want to get an idea of what kind of player each of them are. I saw one posting that referred to Couture as an Yzerman "type" of player and another that referred to a "Hossa" like move for Voracek. What player comes to mind (style wise) that you could compare these pospects to. I won't hold anyone to it ;) Thanks !!

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
A.Esposito/J.Voracek/L.Couture

Want to get an idea of what kind of player each of them are. I saw one posting that referred to Couture as an Yzerman "type" of player and another that referred to a "Hossa" like move for Voracek. What player comes to mind (style wise) that you could compare these pospects to. I won't hold anyone to it ;) Thanks !!

Voracek - Marian Hossa is a very good comparioson

Esposito - Better skating and more consistant Mike Ribeirio

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
Haha! I guess Sidney Crosby is a better skating and more consistant Ian Moran!

well they play the same offensive game and have the same style, just Ribiero skating is not even a sniff of Espositos, and Mike Rib only shows up when he wants to. Crosby being a better skilled Ian Moran?????? wth do you mean by that, Moran doesn't even have comparable skill level as Crosby???

Transported Upstater

Haha! I guess Sidney Crosby is a better skating and more consistant Ian Moran!

I can't stand Ribeiro, but he has a terrific offensive touch and excellent creative ability.

He is slow, soft (usually) and a prima donna who I'd hip check in open ice if I could, but he is by no means a talentless player.

He's NOT worthless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad