A covid confession

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
The one time the last 6 months where I could say I was relieved by the resolution of something and no longer felt anxiety about that thing was the Pens not winning the lotto

Reactions: Calicaps

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I was so happy to see ovie win the Cup.
I used to hate him... because I was jealous... guys the Best goal scorer...full stop.

Started so realize people hate Crosby for the same reason *yes fully accept he definitely was a bit of a Madonna the first few years*

Also our division I'm kinda a loyalist. Odd I known we're rivals

If I'm being honest, and maybe my fellow Caps will tar and feather me for saying this, but after the Cup in 2018 most of the animosity I had towards Pittsburgh melted away. They're still obviously a huge rival and I wish them not one iota of success and would have raged if they won the lottery but most bad feelings went away and I stopped wanting what they had (a Cup) so I could start to just to appreciate the quality of both teams and how lucky we've been to watch Ovi/Sid for the past decade+.

I hated Crosby during his early years because he was so good that he didn't need to be such a little twit and it was annoying as hell watching a guy that talented whine that much but as he's chilled out over the years my feelings towards him have evolved as well.

Alright now off for a cold shower to wash these gross feelings away.

Reactions: searle

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
It's easy to hug it out when both teams are out of the playoffs. Let's see what happens next time there's an injury from a hit that creates a frothnado, or a playoff series to wade through.

Ridley Simon

Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
I was so happy to see ovie win the Cup.
I used to hate him... because I was jealous... guys the Best goal scorer...full stop.

Started so realize people hate Crosby for the same reason *yes fully accept he definitely was a bit of a Madonna the first few years*

Also our division I'm kinda a loyalist. Odd I known we're rivals

I’ve heard people that get COVID can be delusional and can suffer from hallucinations....

since this is a “COVID confession”, I’m assuming the OP is knee deep in the disease and is suffering from delusions and hallucinations?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->