Podcast (Audio) A Conversation with Rob Blake

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
Hey guys... I'm not prone to hyperbole when it comes to team produced media. I try not to promote every little thing I'm involved in or flood the site with links to podcasts....

HOWEVER...

Jim Fox and Alex Faust spoke with Rob Blake for almost half an hour on the latest episode of their podcast and we were all pretty stunned with how candid and revealing he was. They didn't ask a ton of softball questions and Blake didn't give any softball answers. He didn't reveal any major state secrets but he did reveal some details about the organization that none of us knew or had ever heard about. It was a fascinating conversation from a fan perspective and I really think you'll find it interesting. I still don't know how to embed stuff so here's a tweet with the episode embeded in it.

Hope you enjoy.

Last edited:

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
Good podcast. The one thing that I thought I would hate as a fan was the series schedule set up. It took me a handful of games, but now I like it.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Question ... If the Kings happen to make the playoffs coupled with having the best prospect pool in the league -- does Rob Blake win GM of the year?

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I listened to that and their previous podcast with Ferraro this morning. Not sure if anyone caught the Ferraro one but they asked him about the kings first cup. He talks about being in New Jersey and watching Martinez score in OT.

It's so awesome that LA won two cups so close together people confuse them.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Behind you
youtu.be
I listened to that and their previous podcast with Ferraro this morning. Not sure if anyone caught the Ferraro one but they asked him about the kings first cup. He talks about being in New Jersey and watching Martinez score in OT.

It's so awesome that LA won two cups so close together people confuse them.
I am going to go listen to that one now. Thanks for the heads up

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->