GDT: A Confidence Game|Jackets v Bruins|4-2-19|7 p.m.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Caps are resting players. Leafs will be too. Those lineups might be worse than OTT or NYR.
I don't see the Caps resting anybody on Thursday.. they are only up 3 on NYI with 2 games to go. #1 isn't locked for them just yet.

Last edited:

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I don't see the Caps resting anybody on Thursday.. they are only up 3 on NYI with 2 games to go. #1 isn't locked for them just yet.

But will they risk injury to Holtby when they could clinch anyway with a NYI loss, and play NYI on the last game? I don't think they will rest starters, but I wouldn't be surprised either.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Now I do. But it wasnt that obvious when you said it.
My apologizes. Sometimes the sentiment gets lost in text. Just so you know, like 99% of my posts are sarcastic and should not be taken seriously. Anyone who stayed up until 3 to see it at that point earns my respect. Hopefully next time it's worth it. <- not sarcasm.

Reactions: Madifer

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
My apologizes. Sometimes the sentiment gets lost in text. Just so you know, like 99% of my posts are sarcastic and should not be taken seriously. Anyone who stayed up until 3 to see it at that point earns my respect. Hopefully next time it's worth it. <- not sarcasm.

Ite fine!

Next time I will be under influence anyway and wont be taking shit as seriously ;o

Reactions: We Want Ten

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
But will they risk injury to Holtby when they could clinch anyway with a NYI loss, and play NYI on the last game? I don't think they will rest starters, but I wouldn't be surprised either.

LOL.. yep... resting a bunch of folks

Lets stop kidding ourselves please and use common sense :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad