A Center Ice "***"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
chiavsfan said:
I went to check scores on my Center Ice "Extra" thing this morning on Comcast Cable here in the Chicago Area, and was greeted with "MLB Extra Innings: Game 1"

WHAT!!!?!

All my channels for Center Ice had that on them...anyone else having this issue?

Yeah, just have to go here to see what games are on.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
I was freaking about that this morning also. It doesn't make a lot of sense considering the baseball season doesn't start until Sunday. As long as I can still see the games, I can deal with it.

gerald78

Aug 10, 2005
a somewhat related question for the starter of this thread. i currently have center ice via directv because the cable company in my area doesn't offer it, but i am moving to chicago. so comcast in chicago offers center ice? is comcast the cable company that the entire city uses or are there different ones, and do you know if any of those offer center ice? i may not be able to continue with directv depending on the way my apartment will face when i move, that's why i ask

gerald78

chiavsfan

I dont know about Chicago proper for the dishes. I am in an apartment in the extreme northern suburbs, and I have digital cable through Comcast. I believe they are the only "cable" provider out this way, but yes, the digital cable does offer Center Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->