Pre-Game Talk: A back-to-back Thanksgiving weekend @WASH, vs.NYI

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
How I feel about the upcoming schedule, given our injuries:

KjVxoEX.gif

Pretty much how I feel but if healthy could we really win any games anyway ?

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
10th place in the conference, the 2 teams below us have 2 less points with 2 and 3 games in hand, Philly is 4 points below us with 2 games in hand, we're likely siting 12th/13th in conference after those teams play their games. That's pretty damn bad, we're MUCH closer to the bottom than the top.

we have won 5 of are last 17 games thats pretty darn bad. if that trend keeps going we could be bottom 5 in the nhl for sure.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Since this brought us some luck last time we might as well continue it since we always seem to struggle against these two teams.

We’ll be playing against Washington tomorrow afternoon at 5pm away in DC and then we’re heading home to play NYI on Saturday as Amalie Arena.

Since it’s late I figured that a new thread for this wasn’t necessary but maybe one for the upcoming California trip will be a good idea.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Washington always blows us out. Ovechkin will probably have a hat trick and have us panicking about our penalty killing again. Islanders will bore us to death. Probably another shutout loss.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad