Pre-Game Talk: A back-to-back Thanksgiving weekend @WASH, vs.NYI

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Tomorrow night is going to be ugly, if Johnson, Paquette or Drouin can't go and if Cally now can't go either and this is the lineup we will have when we face a team that will want revenge on us and who have had three days rest.

Yep, probably no Cally:

Last edited:

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
Tomorrow night is going to be ugly, if Johnson, Paquette or Drouin can't go and if Cally now can't go either and this is the lineup we will have when we face a team that will want revenge on us and who have had three days rest.

Whelp. Looks like tomorrow I'll be visiting with my friends friends Jose Cuervo and Johnnie Walker.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014

I wonder who they will call up if they have too, I hope we go with a more finess player than we have picked so far, now preseason feels like forever ago but we had some good players then, wish we could try Erne but he's injured, but maybe Peca, Vermin also have some good stats this season, but I don't know, the Crunch are playing tonight so the callup might not be until tomorrow when they know 100% that non of the injured guys are playing.

I just hope that we're not becoming the CBJ of last season.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Upcoming games vs. NYR, ANA, LAK

I know we don’t usually have these but since a lot has happened today that might effect these next couple of games I thought it would be a good idea to discuss it in one place.

We have now been told that not only is Palat, Johnson, Drouin and Paquette out with injuries, Callahan might miss next game or more as well.

This is the lineup the team had during today’s practice:

We might call someone up from SYC since we only have 10F.

Now the Rangers are going to want revenge on us after last years playoff and they've had three days to rest, ANA have been struggling a bit but have been getting better and LAK are a team we've always struggled against.

May the Hockey Gods have mercy on us.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013

I wonder who they will call up if they have too, I hope we go with a more finess player than we have picked so far, now preseason feels like forever ago but we had some good players then, wish we could try Erne but he's injured, but maybe Peca, Vermin also have some good stats this season, but I don't know, the Crunch are playing tonight so the callup might not be until tomorrow when they know 100% that non of the injured guys are playing.

I just hope that we're not becoming the CBJ of last season.

CBJ lost a lot of guys to injury last year, but I think it's important to remember that their defense is a trainwreck and most of ours appear to be healthy.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
CPdcthsWgAARb2i.jpg

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
One of the easiest first 20 games in the league and we have the record we do :laugh: the next 20 will be fun.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Meh we're not gonna finish 1st overall. Even with all our injuries we won't fall all the way to the bottom.

10th place in the conference, the 2 teams below us have 2 less points with 2 and 3 games in hand, Philly is 4 points below us with 2 games in hand, we're likely siting 12th/13th in conference after those teams play their games. That's pretty damn bad, we're MUCH closer to the bottom than the top.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad