99's ?

Naz

Nov 25, 2008
Everywhere
Does anybody know the answer to this, I know you can't trade a 99 to January 1st but from my understanding the only 99 that can be traded is the teams 1st overall pick.example : Generals 1st pick was Jack Studnicka, but the generals have 2 other 99's playing on the team (Sparks & Maclean) which you can't trade them this season as they weren't drafted in the teams 1st pick.Hope this ? wasn't confusing,and I do hope someone knows. Thanks in advance :yo:

RyanHPscout

May 31, 2011
Does anybody know the answer to this, I know you can't trade a 99 to January 1st but from my understanding the only 99 that can be traded is the teams 1st overall pick.example : Generals 1st pick was Jack Studnicka, but the generals have 2 other 99's playing on the team (Sparks & Maclean) which you can't trade them this season as they weren't drafted in the teams 1st pick.Hope this ? wasn't confusing,and I do hope someone knows. Thanks in advance :yo:

Using 2015-2016 as an example, teams can trade players drafted in the first round of the 2015 OHL Priority Selection Draft only.

Once summer of 2016 rolls around you can trade other prospects from the 2015 OHL Priority Selection Draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad