HAPPY BIRTHDAY! '93 Stanley Cup Champions Ceremony (25 years)

Garnet76

Dec 3, 2017
Chatham Ontario
I watched this run and it was truly magically. After being down 0-2 to Quebec and the heat Roy was taking was intense. Quebec at the time was a power house having nolan sundin sakic and dushense, and hextall was amazing. Roy put the team on his back and carried them. The team believed they just couldnt lose. The OT wins were unbelievable. The best part is Leafs fans still think they would have won if they got the call in the LA series.

Reactions: Pickles

40Armia

Oct 8, 2018
I don't think we are in a position to laugh at anyone. Nashville scf appearance is better than anything we did in the last 25 years.

I was 16 when we won the cup and i'm now a middle age man ...

Lmfao. It was a f***in embarrassement !! 3 super banners. I was 27 in 93. What does that have to do with it ?

Reactions: Laurentide

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Reading the article about what Odelein survived earlier this year was amazing. I didn't know how close to death he was.

Laurentide

Mar 24, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
Lmfao. It was a ****in embarrassement !! 3 super banners. I was 27 in 93. What does that have to do with it ?
Only losers hang banners for anything less than a Cup championship. Even the Leafs haven't stooped that low yet.

Of course, another thing that losers do is celebrate championships that happened 25 years ago because they've done nothing since.

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
Anyone else went huh? when Ed Ronan appeared? Sometimes you see names you have forgotten and nod to yourself "ah yeah" but him? I couldn't even remember anything about him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad