HAPPY BIRTHDAY! '93 Stanley Cup Champions Ceremony (25 years)

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Better then the Nashville banner hanging last night !!! What a farce 3 banners. PK must be proud of all those amazing banners
I don't think we are in a position to laugh at anyone. Nashville scf appearance is better than anything we did in the last 25 years.

I was 16 when we won the cup and i'm now a middle age man ...

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
NihqNsG.gif

Celebrate all you want, but come up with something new. The torch thing has done its time.

Reactions: Pickles

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
I don't have a problem with this......but not on opening night for crying out load.
Game will starts at 9pm with all the cute stuff they'll try to pull.

Well Kings are in town. Are we trying to stick to their face? Will Kings 92-93 edition be attending this "ceremony" as well?

Last edited:

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Couldn't imagine being actually upset over this. The replies itt blow me away at how petty some people here are.

To some it's recognizing an incredible accomplishment 25 long years ago, to others it's a reminder how we've been stuck in mediocrity for 25 long years. Easy to see why some people would be upset about this.
I'm in the middle, happy to see the team being recognized, sad to see we haven't been able to experience that moment ever since.

Last edited:

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Well Kings are in town. Are we trying to stick to their face? Will Kings 92-93 edition be attending this "ceremony" as well?
well some key members are there.....as in kings management

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->