9 Round Mock Draft. Drafting has started but GM's still needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
djscooter said:
Wow, glad to see we have such a friendly draft, so lets see, i take the #2 rated NA Skater, and that makes me an idiot, well then, guilty as charged

Yep.

Anaheim doesn't need Benoit Pouliot whatsoever. With Getzlaf and Brent, they don't need another center. They're also even deeper at the wing. Past Smid, they don't have a great defensive prospect. Honestly, if they passed up Jack Johnson for anyone but Crosby(Brule's debateable, but I'd still pick Johnson), that would be a Pejorative Slured selection.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Hercules Rockefeller said:
Yep.

Anaheim doesn't need Benoit Pouliot whatsoever. With Getzlaf and Brent, they don't need another center. They're also even deeper at the wing. Past Smid, they don't have a great defensive prospect. Honestly, if they passed up Jack Johnson for anyone but Crosby(Brule's debateable, but I'd still pick Johnson), that would be a Pejorative Slured selection.

Hey bud, If you wanted too way in on who Anaheim selected why didn't you sign up to be their GM? :shakehead

This is a mock draft, not the real thing. Why don't you stop being such a a$$! :madfire: If you have somthing to say at least say it politely. :teach:

katodelder

Apr 22, 2004
The Habs need defensemen badly. Ryan Parent would be my choice. His stock seems to have fallen a bit, but I think he's still the best D-man available with Johnson, Staal, and Bourdon off the board. What do you guys think?

By the way, I'm willing to take over the Habs if Chevs doesn't return.

katodelder

Apr 22, 2004
O.K., well assuming Montreal takes Parent, Minnesota will now pick.

Now I know the Wild need offense, especially from the wings.

So the Wild will select Niklas Bergfors.

Barnaby

Jul 2, 2003
Port Jefferson, NY
Ok, well thats 6 hours... They need skill up front or a goalie... I guess that leaves Rask and Zagrapan...

Guess I'll vote Rask, because I don't know that Zagrapan is a Calgary type pick...

Corvus Corax

Prospectin
Apr 22, 2005
Northern BC
Willing to deal any of these picks
Round 3
75. Edmonton Oilers (COM)
93. Edmonton Oilers (PHI)
and any pick after these two

if we can trade roster players i am willing to move
pretty much anyone on the team except
hemsky
brewer
smith
conklin(unless lundqvist, toivunen, nittymaki are invloved)

West

Mar 7, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Barnaby said:
Ok I guess Calgary proudly take Rask...

Next up is TB!!

Sorry everyone Computer was having serious issues.

If I can Calgary would like to select Nicholas Drazenovic from Prince Geogre.

p.s. Problem has been fixed so checking regularly shouldn't be an issue from now on.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
West said:
Sorry everyone Computer was having serious issues.

If I can Calgary would like to select Nicholas Drazenovic from Prince Geogre.

p.s. Problem has been fixed so checking regularly shouldn't be an issue from now on.

Good enough explaination.

Done.

G Tuukka Rask is back up for grabs.

West

Mar 7, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
I've only only seen Nicholas Drazenovic from TV but have been very impressed with him (obviously).

I noticed that heatley_wanted location is PG, BC I'm assuming that you've seen him play several times and was curious of your opinion.

My plan going in was to select Staal or Parent in the first and if not trade down for some seconds. Picking up Drazenovic who I'm pretty sure would still be available but I'm betting would be gone by time I pick in the third.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
X-SHARKIE said:
Trade announcement

TO SJ: DET 1st, 18th overall

TO DET: SJ 1st 25th overall, SJ 2nd 45th overall, and SJ 3rd round pick.

With the 18th overall selection the Sharks draft G Tuukka Rask.

Trade confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad