9 Round Mock Draft. Drafting has started but GM's still needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
As of 1 pm June 3nd, these teams are still open:

Dallas -
Minnesota -
New York Islanders -
Philadelphia –
Phoenix -
Washington -

If you know of anyone on these boards who likes to talk prospects and would be a good GM let them know so we can fill the remaining slots.

Last edited:

Corvus Corax

Prospectin
Apr 22, 2005
Northern BC
are we drafting 2005 like crosby and 2006 like kessel or just 2005 like crosby?
also are there any bigger list of prospects someone could send me than the top 50?

Feb 24, 2004
On second thought if possible can I switch Philly to Pittsburgh? Something of Magical Mario waiitng on my draft picks just wets my palate

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Detroit Red Wings Anouncment!

Make us an offer...

Detroit is looking to do the following:

Move down in the first to gain more second round selections.
18th overall and 147th overall for a late first (25th-30th) and early second (32nd-38th) or for three second rounders.

Cut salary to get under eventual cap and replace with picks/prospects.
D Derian Hatcher (+10 Million of 20 Million over 3 years left on his deal paid)
C Robert lang (+5 Million of 10 Million over 3 years left on his deal paid)
LW Ray Whitney (+2 Million of 3.5 Million over 1 year left on his deal paid)
All could be had for early draft picks or prospects. PM me any proposed trades.

Barnaby

Jul 2, 2003
Port Jefferson, NY
Any chance it could be a 2 or 3 hour limit? If people can leave you a list, then there is no reason they can't get the player they want. They could either ask you to make the pick immediately or if for some reason they can't get on you could make it after the 2 hour period. Otherwise it might take a week to do the top 10 ;)

CH Wizard

I'm also very proud to select franchise defenceman Jack Johnson!!!!!

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Barnaby said:
Any chance it could be a 2 or 3 hour limit? If people can leave you a list, then there is no reason they can't get the player they want. They could either ask you to make the pick immediately or if for some reason they can't get on you could make it after the 2 hour period. Otherwise it might take a week to do the top 10 ;)

As previously noted that only Posters who check these boards a few times a day should enter this Mock. Hence, if for some reason someone needs six hours I think that is fair.

We may look at something like that later but come on man its the first day. :dunno:

Anyway, I have only received 3 list so far, where's yours? :confused:

Barnaby

Jul 2, 2003
Port Jefferson, NY
Cup4Wings said:
As previously noted that only Posters who check these boards a few times a day should enter this Mock. Hence, if for some reason someone needs six hours I think that is fair.

We may look at something like that later but come on man its the first day. :dunno:

Anyway, I have only received 3 list so far, where's yours? :confused:

I'm going to be around for the next few days so I didnt bother yet. If I have to take off you'll get one. ;)

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Barnaby said:
I'm going to be around for the next few days so I didnt bother yet. If I have to take off you'll get one. ;)

That's cool.

If the other GM's have the same reasoning as yourself than we shouldn't any trouble getting this thing done regardless of the 6 hour window.

CH Wizard

Cup4Wings said:
That's cool.

If the other GM's have the same reasoning as yourself than we shouldn't any trouble getting this thing done regardless of the 6 hour window.

As for me, I"m pretty active, I was at school, sorry.

I'll send you a list soon cause my next pick is faaar so...I'm gonna send you a list in the next hours or days...

Do you really want a list now or it's ok?

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
The Great One said:
As for me, I"m pretty active, I was at school, sorry.

I'll send you a list soon cause my next pick is faaar so...I'm gonna send you a list in the next hours or days...

Do you really want a list now or it's ok?

No I don't need a list, it was just something that would make sure all you GM's would get the player you coveted even if you were not around to make that pick. I will just do a small consensis to make a pick if the GM is not around and I do not have a list from that GM. If you are going to be away, you could just let me know and we will figure out something.

Note:
I am away from my PC every weekend and most weeknights after 5 pm est.

West

Mar 7, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
djscooter said:
I am VERY proud to select Benoit Pouliot of the Sudbury Wolves

Nice pick. One of the most underated players on this board IMO.

If he dropped out of the top 4 I was going to try and move up in the draft and pick him.

Flytype

Mar 10, 2002
Wilmington, DE
The Columbus Blue Jackets are VERY Proud to announce the selection of:

Luc Bourdon,

a highly touted Defenseman from VAL D'OR in the QMJHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad