9 games 3 weeks share your predictions

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
This stretch will show what kind of team we have here.

I could not agree more.. ugly lose last night...
I thought ROR had a tough night... Not a lot of positives for me, unless you want to count all the, "OMG how did we not score there", chances...
Im not thinking we should win every game, but beating teams that are under 500 is a must....

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Do I get an award for being the first to guess 5-4. :laugh:
I'm happy with that record over those 9 games considering the teams we played. Though I did expect to beat Carolina and Florida and to lose the other 2 to teams like Chicago or LA

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Looks like Flanagan also was the only other person who was correct with 5-4. We demand a Newfoundland flag be put in the next GDT!! :laugh:

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
you guys did what I wanted to, was looking for this thread! lol
Great job to all posters here for making predictions, Im sorry I was very ill and unable to post dailies on the thread ...
5-4.. who would have though lose two to Blues? and win the two with Mini?
It was interesting, showing our potential and flaws, we certainly need to mature as a team.... the nice thing is that we are poised to battle for a spot... there are a good number of other teams in the west as well with points.... an amazing points disparity from East and west, but I digress and thanks to all you predictors..
hum, did not think prizes... beyond my scope in the boards....
ha ha... have fun all and try to find some games to root for now till this Thursday!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad